Questions on Medical Bridge Plans for Large Group

number9

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I have a large group who has gone to high deductibles. Not surprising there employees are complaining. I'm considering putting in a medical bridge plan to help. I am trying to find out what companies are competitive? Do the products provide much benefit and what have been other agents experiences?

Transamerica has been our favorite... very positive experiences, and it integrates very well with the underlying health plans

Thanks for you help Sam! I have heard good things about Transamerica's product. The group I have is about 100 eligible employees. Transamerica will want 50 employees to enroll on a 100% employee funded plan. I'm wondering if anybody else has an indemnity plan that is available that has a lower participation requirement on a voluntary plan?

Number9,

It really depends on what you are looking for to fit your large group. Do you want an individual plan or a group plan. Are there any certain participation requirements that you need to meet with the company you choose? Are you looking for some good underwriting options? What are the enrollment conditions that you need to meet? Are you looking for a free enrollment platform? When you look for the product keep in mind the other service needs and back office support. I would agree with Colonial Life & Accident.

Back