$50K for 15 Years for 64 Yr Old Male

standard non-tobacco

I have never ventured into this arena before. Cheapest option?

Term. Up against a AAA Group Policy for $92 month. Level premium.

Most regular carriers don't go this low and the ones I found are charging more than AAA option.

Thank you in advance for any help!

RNA 15 year term. $50K face is $68.47/mo. Available in Ct. Paperless app. Instant decision. Non med.

True, it is non med. Not simple issue though (Table 4 as standard for simple issue).

They do table rate like any other non med term.

Skipper.

Whatever. I don't care about the terminology. It's about as simple as it gets. You enter their info into your iPad, desktop or laptop and you get an instant decision.

And it's not AmAm. And it's better priced than AmAm to boot. And they get all the RNA member benefits. And it's not AmAm!! That can't be said enough.

......and a 64 year old gets a table rating ... table 2 for example. And now the rate has increased by 50%.... oh and the instant decision is a referall to underwriting because of meds and further clarification because of medical history....... and it is not as simple as you make it out. Especially for a 64 year old.

......and a 64 year old gets a table rating ... table 2 for example. And now the rate has increased by 50%.... oh and the instant decision is a referall to underwriting because of meds and further clarification because of medical history....... and it is not as simple as you make it out. Especially for a 64 year old.

You are wrong on that. They do have built in table ratings on this new term product.

There are no other ratings. It's accept/reject at that face amount. They will accept insulin users at standard rates too now.

I just wrote one on a lady that was table 4 on their old term and she is approved standard on this one.

I don't know where you are getting your info on this new term product from RNA but you are getting bad info.

And it is as simple as I say it is. Even on a 64 year old at that face amount. If they want more than $50K at that age then it changes things.

Maybe they changed it. I was turned off on it when it rolled out as it was not reject / accept but table rated. That came from the head of underwritng .

I will have to relook at it again.

Thank you for the heads up

It depends on the face amount. At age 64 the max for accept/reject is $50K. Anything over that is regular underwriting and an exam.

The face amount is higher for younger ages.

Ages 18-50 its to $500K

Ages 51-60 it's to $250K

Ages 61-65 it's to $50K

Those are the accept/reject limits for those ages. They will write more for all of those age bands but then it goes into traditional underwriting.

Last edited:
Back