86 Year Old TX Final Expense

Then you haven't called enough. I remember asking and being told no. I recall Royal Neighbors say no when I asked. It has been a while, so I may be remembering the wrong company.

As you said, the extra payments is usually what stops it anyway.

I've probably done a handful ever. And I'm sure there are more than a handful of companies out there.

The further a company is from the preneed biz the less likely they run into much backdating. A lot of FE companies come from preneed. But I could see where traditional life companies might balk.

They allow it. I've never run into a company that allows backdating that excluded the 86.5 year olds.

But they do have to make all the missed payments which is often the problem.

Of course they have to pay back premium, but I've yet to find a company that allows it. Guarantee WAY more don't allow it than does.

Of course they have to pay back premium, but I've yet to find a company that allows it. Guarantee WAY more don't allow it than does.

Well that may open my eyes but not been my experience. You should poll the FE companies and make a list of them.

Backdating is common with preneed so I bet SNL, Trans, Great Western, and the others with a preneed background would and maybe most of the others would not.

Doesn't come up too often in FE and very few of them could make the backpayments.

Back