Advances

Out of every 10 leads I get 2 don't have phone #'s and of the other 8 might you get in touch with 5 and set 3-4 appts . You must be working a lot of referrals getting only 10 leads a week.

Jd i'd say i'm as good as any agent on the phone at setting appts. I'll hit leads 4 times in a day with different #'s if necessary . Unfortunately if someone refuses to answer the phone for weeks on end then i'll pay them a visit at some pt.I guess it depends what part of the county you're in.I enjoy door knocking and have very good success so if i can't get them on the phone no big deal.

Hey yo, so your phone appointment to lead ratio is about 30-40%.. but what do you think your sits to lead ratio is when knocking (since you have very good success at it)?

I consider a DK contact. But I hate to DK. That's why the one I mentioned earlier was so old. I had not been able to contact them by phone. I found myself in their town with some dead time so I DK'ed it.

But, it's not the part of the country. I've heard that argument for years. There is a guy in Ca. that was fairly new to FEX a little over a year ago.

He was telling Travis and me that his area was just different that ours. he couldn't set appointments there like we could in our area. I told him he was wrong. Of course he argued against that anyway.

Today, he says he sets appointments with regularity just like we do. And he hasn't moved.

Same thing with a guy in Northern Indiana and a guy in Pa. And a couples guys and a gal in Az. All said it was their area. A year into being trained by Travis they don't say that anymore and they haven't moved either.

I don't think FEX has any agents in Ga right now but I have a friend in the Atlanta area that been in FE for many years and takes 20 leads per week and writes $200K per year and has for 6 or 7 consecutive years.

Gooner is another one. He's out of the business now but he could set appointments there too. And he's not out of the business because he failed out.

^^Now, those are the success stories. There's far more that bought into the notion that they were good on the phone and it was just their area or the leads or the sun didn't come up the same way there or whatever. Those agents don't make it. But it's always easier to blame something else. I didn't make it as an NBA player because I didn't have the shoes that these guys have now.

I 100% agree on the area. The only exception I have ever found was Los Angeles California. I have an agent there that couldn't get a high number of appointments. He then used my best appointment setter and she couldn't. Then he used another setter of mine and she couldn't. So then I called them MYSELF and I couldn't get a high amount either. And I can set 70% or higher into appointments and have worked more states than any other agent I know. That is one area that is just TOUGH for appointments, but he does great door knocking.

I had Rna aps the dr on a 15 yr because of some add drugs. They even sent it to their medical director for review and denied the app.It seems everyone but Moo runs mib and Rx checks on kids.

I had Rna aps the dr on a 15 yr because of some add drugs. They even sent it to their medical director for review and denied the app.It seems everyone but Moo runs mib and Rx checks on kids.

RNA definitely runs an MIB and Rx check on all their plans and all ages. As does KSKJ, Trinity, settlers, etc. SNL does an Rx check.

I've placed many kids with RNA that had ADD and/or ADHD. But they have given me problems on some too.

Back