Advances On Debit Cards?

It was never about information. This thread was simply spam from the start.

How so? I asked an honest question about anyone's experience with auto drafts and bank issued debit cards. That sounds like asking for information to me.

You just keep saying the same thing over and over again. :SLEEP:

Sounds like you're getting "sensitive" and teary eyed again Greg. I think it's time for you to go to your "Safe Space" again. :biggrin:

upload_2021-10-12_20-32-55-jpeg.7430

I'm saying the same thing over and over because you keep saying the same stupid things over and over. Are you sure you're not looking for yesterday's bananas..lol.

Last edited:
Ok. You started this thread with the sole intent to pimp SL’s supposed great new procedure.

That’s the very definition of spam.

But you already knew that and so does everyone else.

It’s all you do. Pimp SL 24/7.

That's not a very good explanation. If my intent was to spam I would have led off with that.
I would not have been asking if anyone had any experience with drafting bank issued debit cards. But if that's how you feel so be it.

Greg your not a pimp? Your profile says 150%. You’ve been with them 21 yrs and your not at 150%. How is that not spam. Sure someone can get to 150% just like someone out there can write $1 mil fe. It’s possible but not very probable. Were telling you plastic business sucks and your arguing with us. This has zip to do with SL

That's not a very good explanation. If my intent was to spam I would have led off with that.
I would not have been asking if anyone had any experience with drafting bank issued debit cards. But if that's how you feel so be it.

It's a perfect explanation. If you want to pretend it's above your ability to comprehend then be my guest. Everyone else here knows the truth.

And you don't want answers. You have argued every answer you have been given.

I get it, SL is trying to buy business. And they probably will buy business with this move that you are pimping. But they will have buyer's remorse. Although you will never admit it. You have been doing nothing but recruiting for 20+ years and still don't a solid team where you can stop the recruiting pitch.

You are far more transparent than you will ever know.

Greg your not a pimp? Your profile says 150%. You’ve been with them 21 yrs and your not at 150%. How is that not spam. Sure someone can get to 150% just like someone out there can write $1 mil fe. It’s possible but not very probable. Were telling you plastic business sucks and your arguing with us. This has zip to do with SL

It's team production not personal production that is what pushes you to 150% No one human can do that by them self.

Back