Contracts Without Commission Advances nor Leads

Didn't you "fire" John Galt? I don't think any agency should be wondering if their upline is going to punt them over personality differences. If that's not a fair assessment, please clear it up, but to my understanding none of the ones I've listed take personality into account with whether or not they'll continue to keep them contracted.

Does monkey dust not mean anything anymore?? ;)

Didn't you "fire" John Galt? I don't think any agency should be wondering if their upline is going to punt them over personality differences. If that's not a fair assessment, please clear it up, but to my understanding none of the ones I've listed take personality into account with whether or not they'll continue to keep them contracted.

Josh, with all due respect...you must be out of you mind. Is that what you read into all of that?

Josh, with all due respect...you must be out of you mind. Is that what you read into all of that?

Scott, thanks for giving me a call. I'm not sure there is a respectful way to say "you must be out of your mind", but maybe I am :D

Good ol Scott with his revisionist history. Too bad they deleted the thread in which you were looking forward to my papers being on your desk...or the text message where you told me to 'move on'

You're right..of course you're right. You can always talk out of both sides of your mouth.

Good ol Scott with his revisionist history. Too bad they deleted the thread in which you were looking forward to my papers being on your desk...or the text message where you told me to 'move on'

You're right..of course you're right. You can always talk out of both sides of your mouth.

But it's kind of hard to be a revisionist with this:
http://www.insurance-forums.net/for...ion-field-marketing-organizations-t70645.html

Remember those who win the war write history books, I'd say this shows if I was fired or not lol

Back