Advances On Debit Cards?

It's a perfect explanation. If you want to pretend it's above your ability to comprehend then be my guest. Everyone else here knows the truth.

And you don't want answers. You have argued every answer you have been given.

I get it, SL is trying to buy business. And they probably will buy business with this move that you are pimping. But they will have buyer's remorse. Although you will never admit it. You have been doing nothing but recruiting for 20+ years and still don't a solid team where you can stop the recruiting pitch.

You are far more transparent than you will ever know.

Ok , let me help you comprehend. I'm not arguing about anyone's experiences up here. How can anyone ever argue about someone else's experience, that doesn't make any sense. But I have pointed out several times that I'm only referring to bank issued debit cards not prepaid debit cards. For some reason some of the posters intertwine the 2. Makes sense?

I have a solid enough team that I don't have to do any personal production and still be just fine. I don't think you can make that claim and that's ok. Who wants to be in their 60's and having to run leads? But I do a little personal production here and there because I enjoy it, or maybe field training an agent. In fact I'll be working a new DM piece when the returns come back.

You should know that if a person is building a team it's a constant process. For 95% of the agents it's a revolving door. Few people are good enough or tough enough to do FE year after year after year. I'm sure you know that.

And yes you're right.....I'm very transparent. That's probably why there's such anger directed my way.

Last edited:
Ok , let me help you comprehend. I'm not arguing about anyone's experiences up here. How can anyone ever argue about someone else's experience, that doesn't make any sense. But I have pointed out several times that I'm only referring to bank issued debit cards not prepaid debit cards. For some reason some of the posters intertwine the 2. Makes sense?

I have a solid enough team that I don't have to do any personal production and still be just fine. I don't think you can make that claim and that's ok. Who wants to be in their 60's and having to run leads? But I do a little personal production here and there because I enjoy it, or maybe field training an agent. In fact I'll be working a new DM piece when the returns come back.

You should know that if a person is building a team it's a constant process. For 95% of the agents it's a revolving door. Few people are good enough or tough enough to do FE year after year after year. I'm sure you know that.

And yes you're right.....I'm very transparent. That's probably why there's such anger directed my way.

That's not why there's anger directed your way. But you will never get the real reasons why.

I've never made the claim that I make money off of other's work. I make my own money. And I don't have to sell my soul to make money. Nor do I 'have" to run leads. But thanks for the insult anyway. Might that kind of stuff be why there's anger directed your way? You would never understand that question so don't even try to play it.

I do not believe that you have sold enough to not work though. You wouldn't recruit 24/7 if that were the case.

You are not all transparent in the way you claim. But you are in the way that I say.

Again, that will go far over your head.

Actually everyone that's commented is talking about bank issued debit cards. You just refuse to listen. :skeptical:

I would guess people’s debit cards are replaced with a number change (lost, hacked, etc) more often than bank account numbers change.

Yes you are correct. If Ms. Jones loses her bank issued debit card they will close her current card, issue another one with a new 16 digit #, exp. date, and cvv # . Her next payment won't clear.

Sr Life will then email me the next day that the payment didn't clear, the same way as if a checking or savings draft didn't clear. I then follow the same procedure as if it were a bank draft not clearing.

I call Ms. Jones, ask her if everything is ok, and let her know the payment didn't go thru. She tells me she had to get another bank issued debit card because she lost the one she used for her policy's draft. No problem I tell her. We then do a 3 way call to the home office and update her debit card info.

So even if she loses her card several times a year it's still an easy fix.

And of course here's another chance to let her know how much we appreciate her business, get any referrals if possible, and the best part is just chi chatting with her for a few min.

That's not why there's anger directed your way. But you will never get the real reasons why.

I've never made the claim that I make money off of other's work. I make my own money. And I don't have to sell my soul to make money. Nor do I 'have" to run leads. But thanks for the insult anyway. Might that kind of stuff be why there's anger directed your way? You would never understand that question so don't even try to play it.

I do not believe that you have sold enough to not work though. You wouldn't recruit 24/7 if that were the case.

You are not all transparent in the way you claim. But you are in the way that I say.

Again, that will go far over your head.

I didn't say you made over writes, now did I? And I didn't mean to insult you either. I didn't say you had to run leads in your 60's, but if the shoe fits wear it. My team has sold enough that I don't have to do any personal production.

I actually respect your duration and success in this industry as few people can make the same claim. So get off your high horse and take a chill pill.

I didn't say you made over writes, now did I? And I didn't mean to insult you either. I didn't say you had to run leads in your 60's, but if the shoe fits wear it. My team has sold enough that I don't have to do any personal production.

I actually respect your duration and success in this industry as few people can make the same claim. So get off your high horse and take a chill pill.

I'm not the one with the holier than thou attitude. But again, that's something you will never understand. I do believe you are pretending as no one could be that clueless about life and human interaction.

But go ahead and keep trying to convince everyone that you really are not pretending. It's pretty comical really.

“I have a solid enough team that I don't have to do any personal production and still be just fine. I don't think you can make that claim and that's ok. Who wants to be in their 60's and having to run leads? But I do a little personal production here and there because I enjoy it, or maybe field training an agent. In fact I'll be working a new DM piece when the returns come back.”

Who wants to sit on their ass all day in their 60’s and look at a computer monitor,talk on the phone all day ?

Just think,if you actually got out into the field and ran leads you wouldn’t have the time or energy to sit on your ass and attack people on this forum.

Many agents,I for one enjoy seeing the people and are in this business not only to make a living but to help our people get a better deal than buying overpriced junk from Senior Life.

“I have a solid enough team that I don't have to do any personal production and still be just fine. I don't think you can make that claim and that's ok. Who wants to be in their 60's and having to run leads? But I do a little personal production here and there because I enjoy it, or maybe field training an agent. In fact I'll be working a new DM piece when the returns come back.”

Who wants to sit on their ass all day in their 60’s and look at a computer monitor,talk on the phone all day ?

Just think,if you actually got out into the field and ran leads you wouldn’t have the time or energy to sit on your ass and attack people on this forum.

Many agents,I for one enjoy seeing the people and are in this business not only to make a living but to help our people get a better deal than buying overpriced junk from Senior Life.

I spend most of my day either talking/helping agents on my team or talking to others interested in our opportunity. As I mentioned above in bold I also run some leads here and there. That way my agents know I'm not just a desk jockey and it keeps my game razor sharp. I believe you're just trying to antagonize...lol.

There are a few others who appear to be up here all day long.

Have a great day!

UPDATE: I just found out in another thread on this forum that Assurity Life and John Hancock also advance on debit cards. So I guess advancing on debit cards is not all that treacherous, right?
LMBO! Apparently, neither is it all that "brilliant" or innovative of SL, right? Would you care to retract that false allegation?

Last edited:
Back