Aetna is Launching It's New Final Expense with Instant Phone Approval

You clearly do not understand how the health business works. FMO's are in charge on whether you can move, or not. ACI is an Aetna company and the usual FE rules do not apply here since they are a major Med Supp player.

If the FMO does not release you, than you do not move.....

B.T.W.You sound arrogant when you start a statement with " You clearly do not understand how the health business works."

Hmm.
I guess I didn't think the experienced agent would place $1200 ap with the aci plan that's overpriced. At a $35 monthly premium, you need to write three of these every week. That's quite a bit of aci. Especially If you have RNA, mon, an many others in your toolkit.

----------

I didn't know that part.
That make sense then.

What is "RNA, mon, and many others in your toolkit"?

Who is offering Aetna contracts, and are they offering contracts with & without leads. (I like the math ..... 10 free leads & 10 paid for leads. 20 leads a week. I like it.)

Jake, the agency I received the e- mail from is FSI and their number is (888) 257-6488 . Look at my post on page 3 of this thread for their lead program details. Commissions are 105 without leads and 70 with.

Thanks for the info SP. I have an inquiry out with my go-to ifo. If he can' get me a contract, I'll be contacting your guy.
I appreciate your input.

Jake, the agency I received the e- mail from is FSI and their number is (888) 257-6488 . Look at my post on page 3 of this thread for their lead program details. Commissions are 105 without leads and 70 with.

Who is FSI? ................

Back