ALB Insurance Marketing

jhesterj

Anyone have any information on ALB Insurance Marketing out of Texas. Bought some leads from this company that were no good. They claim they qualified leads and would set the appointment for the agent. There was no qualification done and they would tell to the potential client that their agent would come by this afternoon to talk them about their insurance needs. This appears to be a dishonest company. Just would like to alert anyone not to use them unless you like to waste your time and money. They claim to be the best FMO in FE industry.

Anyone have any information on ALB Insurance Marketing out of Texas. Bought some leads from this company that were no good. They claim they qualified leads and would set the appointment for the agent. There was no qualification done and they would tell to the potential client that their agent would come by this afternoon to talk them about their insurance needs. This appears to be a dishonest company. Just would like to alert anyone not to use them unless you like to waste your time and money. They claim to be the best FMO in FE industry.

ALB Insurance Marketing | Annuity Marketing | Underwriting | Product Sales & Training

ALB INSURANCE MARKETING Business Review in Plainview, TX - South Plains of West Texas BBB

They have an A+ Rating with BBB and show no complaints. Maybe you should change that.

I'm an independent agent. I've worked with them since 2009. One of my residences was near their office in Plano. Used to visit their office frequently. They've always been outstanding and have always gone the extra mile to assist in any way possible. Talk to Tammy, she should get whatever your situation is, straightened out.

When you ran the leads, what happened?

Did you get into the houses?

Did you make presentations?

What was "no good" about the leads?

When you say that you "bought the leads", what kind of leads were they?

Did you buy leads or did you buy pre-set appointments?

I appreciate your comments. No Thanks, however, I think I had enough of there lead setting. In my case, it was the worst.

----------

I don't put too much confidence in a BBB rating.

----------

In answer to your questions:

What was told to me by ALB Insurance Marketing was they would call the potential prospect and find out if they had a need for low cost Final Expense insurance just approved by the state. They would ask several questions that should have been enough to find out if the potential prospect wanted to talk further about Final Expense insurance. The customer would know what this call was about and if they would want to meet with one of Senior Life's (trade name of ALB Insurance Marketing) insurance agents. They sent me a copy of the script which I reviewed and it looked o.k. Again, they were just trying to get me in the door with these calls. About 40% of these leads, ( I only purchased 19 leads for $15 per lead piece) told me when I called on the lead prospect that they they told the person who called they were not interested in purchasing any FE insurance. The others either didn't qualify, health wise or couldn't afford. I have been in sales for 30 years and I do know how to sell. I do know what a good lead is and I do know when someone lies to me.

Did you get into the houses?

I got into the house on about 75% these so call lead appointments.

Did you make presentations?

I made presentations on about 25% of the face to face calls. Some of the leads I called on many times and did not catch at home, so, I called them per phone and most of the telephone lead calls declined a visit and said they were not interested or could not afford the premiums.

What was no good about he leads?

In my opinion, the lead company did not do any type of qualification as promised. I put my lead request in on a Friday and on Monday, of the next week, I had my leads. That would indicate to me someone worked all weekend, to generate these leads, or they had the leads laying around the office and sent them to me. No way you can call and qualify 19 leads that quickly in that large territory coverage. You would have to make a lot of telephone calls. I questioned my contact, at ALB Insurance Marketing about how quickly they got the leads and his response was "We don't mess around in Texas".

What kind of Leads were they?

Final Expense Leads

Did you buy the Leads or did you buy Pre-set Appointments?

I thought I bought leads with some type of qualification as to whether they needed final expense insurance or if they wanted to speak with an insurance agent. That is what I bought and expected. This is not what I got.

I am fairly new to final expense, but, I am not new to sales and lead sales generation companies. This is the problem with Final Expense insurance sales. There is someone out there looking for a sucker to buy leads and I guess I was that sucker.

What I trying to do here in this post is alert any other newbie to what happened to me and I hope this post will do just that.

Be real careful who you deal with in the lead industry, because their are a lot of scumbags trying tying to steal your money.

Back