Anyone Heard of United Heritage?

I ran across an old acquaintance who's pimping them recently. He gave me a weak contract before, so I'm uncertain.

I wrote my mother and other family members with them. One of the best home offices I have ever worked with. A-, real policy, no PHI, level goes down to age 0, reasonable underwriters, great client services, fastest claims paying of any company I have, in 21 years of writing them not one recession or claim not paid, I am direct.

Dave would be my first referral of someone I would recommend contracting under for UH.

Good company - YouTube search "United Heritage Final Expense Agent Mentor."
Watched the video. But what kind of health conditions would you place with United Heritage that aren't going through for level coverage with other carriers?

Watched the video. But what kind of health conditions would you place with United Heritage that aren't going through for level coverage with other carriers?

Nitro (if not taken in past 2yrs but script filed), seizures,

no question about pending tests or surgery.

No diabetes in combo with heart.

They look at a lot of med as maintenance, such as warfarin, that some companies consider knockout.

I have been really happy with the cases I have sent them.

Nitro (if not taken in past 2yrs but script filed), seizures,

no question about pending tests or surgery.

No diabetes in combo with heart.

They look at a lot of med as maintenance, such as warfarin, that some companies consider knockout.

I have been really happy with the cases I have sent them.

They also allow the agent to choose on a case by case basis whether to be paid advance or as earned.

Back