targetbg

Wanting to try some. Who do you guys use for these? Looks like one company
is mentioned on here but the comments don't look so hot.

Thanks

Wanting to try some. Who do you guys use for these? Looks like one company
is mentioned on here but the comments don't look so hot.
Thanks

Any time you purchase leads, there is always a chance that things won't go the way

A. You want it to go
B. You hope it will go
C. It should go
D. It's Promised to go

Don't be afraid to dive in and come to your own conclusions, try them all! ;)

My preference for quality of leads in order are Exclusive net leads,Dm,Human Tm ,then avatar.Once you have a cash flow and are doing well you'll be willing to pay up for quality as your time is your most valuable resource.Roi is a very very misleading stat. Would you rather pay $7k a month for leads and gross $25K plus or spend $2k a month and gross $10k?

My preference for quality of leads in order are Exclusive net leads,Dm,Human Tm ,then avatar.Once you have a cash flow and are doing well you'll be willing to pay up for quality as your time is your most valuable resource.Roi is a very very misleading stat. Would you rather pay $7k a month for leads and gross $25K plus or spend $2k a month and gross $10k?

I choose option B!

Fretting over lead quality is a waste of time and self defeating. The fact is on some level all leads suck and are just a place to go or someone to call. I guarantee that for every batch of leads one agent says suck, there is at least one agent doing well with them. Read Doug's post.

I once had the post office lose a whole batch in Lancaster County PA (sweet territory). That was definitely a set back at the time. But does it mean that DM leads are lousy?:no: Stuff happens.

p.s.- I've worked plenty of TV leads where the people called in and requested an estimate. Were they good leads? Absolutely, in that a no show was rare. Were they lay downs? Far from it. Remember, when they call you, they are likely calling a lot of people. Yet, salesmen would complain about the very expensive, set appointment, rare no-show TV leads.:goofy: If you don't like the under $10 leads, just buy the vague E-64 DM leads for $30. But if you can't sell, you'll think those suck too.:yes:

Every agent is going to have their preference and that's mine and my Ap backs it up.As a poster said try them all and come to your on conclusions. For me theres a difference in the quality of the leads and i'd prefer to exploit it and cash in it. Again all that matters is at the end of the yr whats left in your bank account. All the rest is opinions.

Fretting over lead quality is a waste of time and self defeating. The fact is on some level all leads suck and are just a place to go or someone to call. I guarantee that for every batch of leads one agent says suck, there is at least one agent doing well with them. Read Doug's post. I once had the post office lose a whole batch in Lancaster County PA (sweet territory). That was definitely a set back at the time. But does it mean that DM leads are lousy?:no: Stuff happens. p.s.- I've worked plenty of TV leads where the people called in and requested an estimate. Were they good leads? Absolutely, in that a no show was rare. Were they lay downs? Far from it. Remember, when they call you, they are likely calling a lot of people. Yet, salesmen would complain about the very expensive, set appointment, rare no-show TV leads.:goofy: If you don't like the under $10 leads, just buy the vague E-64 DM leads for $30. But if you can't sell, you'll think those suck too.:yes:

Agreed!!!

The past two weeks I have been working leads in an area where an agent failed out of the business. I agreed to take one for the team and buy all the leads that he ordered that had not come in yet. His complaint was that the leads were no good. After getting back from Europe and tending to some home improvements for the past two weeks I have not been able to put in the amount of hours I normally do in the field. Yet I managed to do over 7K each week. Would have easily done my normal 9-10 K each week had I put in my normal business hours.

Drive time also cut into my production time. These leads were further out than I normally work, plus I had to work my own which put a radius drive time of over 3 hours. So instead of sitting with a client every hour, I found myself driving to an appt.

One man's trash is another man's treasure, I guess. What I've noticed is most of the time it's YOU, not the leads.

Agreed!!!

The past two weeks I have been working leads in an area where an agent failed out of the business. I agreed to take one for the team and buy all the leads that he ordered that had not come in yet. His complaint was that the leads were no good. After getting back from Europe and tending to some home improvements for the past two weeks I have not been able to put in the amount of hours I normally do in the field. Yet I managed to do over 7K each week. Would have easily done my normal 9-10 K each week had I put in my normal business hours.

Drive time also cut into my production time. These leads were further out than I normally work, plus I had to work my own which put a radius drive time of over 3 hours. So instead of sitting with a client every hour, I found myself driving to an appt.

One man's trash is another man's treasure, I guess. What I've noticed is most of the time it's YOU, not the leads.

Sounds like he needed more training. What did he complain about? What did you do different? Btw thanks for everything you share

Sounds like he needed more training. What did he complain about? What did you do different? Btw thanks for everything you share

I do not know the details as he was not an agent of mine. I don't know what I did differently because I do not know who he is or what he says.

But I do know that the area he worked in is extremely good based on what I've seen so far.

Back