Best Direct Mail Lead Source?

Jakel

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
There's been so much talk about all these different lead sources who Is the best?

This forum has turned into an infomercial for lead connection.
I used them for fe 3 times. Mailed them 3 times for about 7000 pieces.
Their response rate was ok but they mailed a couple of zips I did
not want mailed but it was no big deal. Service was average. In my book
they are not priced that great just average. I use others including the much
discussed and hated (by a few) MSPM. Always done well with them. You need to try a couple of vendors and see which one you like and what works for you.
One man's poison is another man's pleasure. Good luck.

Postscript: The 2 vendors that I use are MSPM and a co out of GA called
Integrity. PM me if you want their contact info. I mail about 30000 a year
with each one.

Last edited:
I personally love MSPM. I know all the talk of them reselling leads but I have not been able to get any proof they have resold mine. Everyone is free to bash me but they have been great for me.

I personally love MSPM. I know all the talk of them reselling leads but I have not been able to get any proof they have resold mine. Everyone is free to bash me but they have been great for me.

The fact that they resold anyone else's leads should be a red flag. That being said, I do agree with burial insurance man, to each their own. I have used many including MSPM and Chris at TLC has always been the most transparent for me.

The fact that they resold anyone else's leads should be a red flag. That being said, I do agree with burial insurance man, to each their own. I have used many including MSPM and Chris at TLC has always been the most transparent for me.

I have gotten the same returns with JENMARCO as with Leadconnections. The only difference to me was the color of the card. JM's is white ONLY!

For some reason, that green card just sticks in peoples minds.

This probably sounds negative, as it seems many people just go by trust, but does anybody ask for proof of mailing ?

I have been told you can't get a 3602 anymore, or at least signed and stamped by USPS, because it is done online now.

This probably sounds negative, as it seems many people just go by trust, but does anybody ask for proof of mailing ?

I have been told you can't get a 3602 anymore, or at least signed and stamped by USPS, because it is done online now.

Screenshot?.....................................

I requested proof from Toby at MSPM in March and got it. Now there
were several drops on the form but mine were on there. I just had to find them but it wasn't hard to do. He did this for 2 different mailers. I did it
because my returns were so bad in Jan and Feb but have gotten back to normal.

Screenshot?.....................................

I was told the screenshot won't be helpful because it is not signed or stamped by the USPS, therefore does not provide proof. Anubody could could have filled it out, according to what I have been told.

Back