Best Way and Company for Money Order Client.

case1

Expert
GA
I have an appointment this morning with a lady who says that she can only pay by money order. What is the best way to set up this policy with a money order and reoccurring payments?

Settlers Direct or Security National will take monthly direct.

My recommendation is that, in order to qualify them, you need to get the money TODAY... TODAY (key word).

If they can't... most likely they are a waste of time.

Additionally, I would ask for a quarterly pay first.

Settlers Direct or Security National will take monthly direct.

My recommendation is that, in order to qualify them, you need to get the money TODAY... TODAY (key word).

If they can't... most likely they are a waste of time.

Additionally, I would ask for a quarterly pay first.

I just hope that you can make quarterly payment, she's 76 and probably on a fixed income.

I just hope that you can make quarterly payment, she's 76 and probably on a fixed income.

All the more reason to get it. It isn't the agent's fault she is 76, without insurance, and can't or won't do automatic draft.

I'm all for helping people, but you can only do so much for them. At least with a quarterly payment she is covered for 3 months.

Almost all companies will accept quarterly but if she can't make a quarterly payment, Settlers and SNL will take monthly direct payment and you need to collect only one month with application.

Settlers Direct or Security National will take monthly direct. My recommendation is that, in order to qualify them, you need to get the money TODAY... TODAY (key word). If they can't... most likely they are a waste of time. Additionally, I would ask for a quarterly pay first.
I would take pay in full or no deal with me. Two choices. Pay in full or eft.

So i actually have my first money order for Settlers. From a guy at church.

He gave me the cash to get the money order. I feel like a newb , but I really don't know what to do now. I went and got it today.

Do I just fill it in and sign it myself? Then mail it in to Settlers?

Back