Bypass 6 Moths Ago Type 2 Diabetic

To be fair Non-Tobacco Eagle Premier rates typically beat Trans Standard by $8-12/month.

Which provides more coverage

ROP + 10% 1st year
40% 2nd year
100% 3rd year

25% 1st Yr
50% 2nd Yr
100% after
----------

I can only assume he doesn't have a carrier that's only in 17 states.

KSKJ Life proudly serves the following states:

Arizona
Arkansas
California
Colorado
Connecticut
Washington, D.C.
Iowa
Illinois
Indiana
Kansas
Kentucky
Michigan
Minnesota
Mississippi
Ohio
Pennsylvania
Tennessee
Wisconsin

I didn't say anything about the rates of Americo. I said I wouldn't write it.

I would write the KSKJ modified. More coverage sooner at a much better rate. Win all the way around.

If I was in a state, God forbid, that didn't offer KSKJ I would recommend MoO's GI and then follow up in 6 months.

KSKJ doesn't provide more coverage sooner. Writing Eagle in 6 months provides the best shot at a level benefit, and still don't understand how you walk away from GI biz (money).

I didn't say anything about the rates of Americo. I said I wouldn't write it.

I would write the KSKJ modified. More coverage sooner at a much better rate. Win all the way around.

If I was in a state, God forbid, that didn't offer KSKJ I would recommend MoO's GI and then follow up in 6 months.

I understand the huge savings in rate but I am lost on how it is more coverage sooner.

Using 10k as example

Year 1
Balt sg2 $2500
Kskj. Atmost if death in month 12 $703.98

Year 2
Balt sg2 $5000
Kskj $4000

Year 3
Balt sg2 $10000
Kskj $10000

But knowing the case would be rewritten in 6 months anyways for level coverage year 2 and 3 don't really matter

----------

KSKJ doesn't provide more coverage sooner. Writing Eagle in 6 months provides the best shot at a level benefit, and still don't understand how you walk away from GI biz (money).

Writing them eagle you have to hope they were not prescribed a blood thinner in connection with their bypass since those are a no go on eagle

I understand the huge savings in rate but I am lost on how it is more coverage sooner.

Using 10k as example

Year 1
Balt sg2 $2500
Kskj. Atmost if death in month 12 $703.98

Year 2
Balt sg2 $5000
Kskj $4000

Year 3
Balt sg2 $10000
Kskj $10000

But knowing the case would be rewritten in 6 months anyways for level coverage year 2 and 3 don't really matter

----------

Writing them eagle you have to hope they were not prescribed a blood thinner in connection with their bypass since those are a no go on eagle

Too many numbers in this post for a Missiseepeian to reed.

For the premium it does. And I don't care about your business philosophy. Why do you care about mine? But I don't think I walk from money.

I suppose one could say the same thing because I don't write MA plans? In fact, I have heard that preposterous nonsense.

You are not the first to care that I don't write GI. I don't care that others write GI. I still don't understand why someone cares.

"Writing them eagle you have to hope they were not prescribed a blood thinner in connection with their bypass since those are a no go on eagle"

Eagle will take thinners that's 1st fill was more then one year ago, usually.

"Writing them eagle you have to hope they were not prescribed a blood thinner in connection with their bypass since those are a no go on eagle"

Eagle will take thinners that's 1st fill was more then one year ago, usually.

Not according to they med list it states files in last 12 months

I've had that conversation with underwriting and they were confident in saying the rules engine looks at first Fill. In fact have had several blood thinner clients go through without a problem.

Back