Labesky

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
FE is maybe 10-15% of my business but important! It makes me a one stop shop

I WAS using

SNL for anyone that qualified for Preferred

TA if they had COPD and Diabetes

Gerber--for those that cant get either

I was termed by TA for non-production. I dont read such rosy things about SNL here any more and TA was such a goat roping to get anything done Im glad to be rid of them

So suggestions for the "Main" carrier and "Plan B" Carrier?

FE is maybe 10-15% of my business but important! It makes me a one stop shop

I WAS using

SNL for anyone that qualified for Preferred

TA if they had COPD and Diabetes

Gerber--for those that cant get either

I was termed by TA for non-production. I dont read such rosy things about SNL here any more and TA was such a goat roping to get anything done Im glad to be rid of them

So suggestions for the "Main" carrier and "Plan B" Carrier?

What state?...................................................

Ks/mo,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Kansas has KSKJ, Trinity, LBL.

Mo has FBL, {Trinity}, and LBL

Plus many others in both states. KSKJ and LBL are level for COPD.

You were using 2 really bad companies for insulin diabetes. SNL has some good places, that's not one of them.

But you might want to pick Trans back up for your COPD DE payers.

Good God if you dont do FE all the time---the players CHANGE!

If TA still has the 1000000000000000 page app--rather not

I stopped using Trans as much as they nailed me with that bs mib plan b but damm i run into a ton of Direct express and hard to beat all the crap they'll issue. I bet 1 out of 50 i've ever written came back other than applied. Sometimes you got to dance with the devil.

Since you aren't doing a ton of business & it isn't your main focus I think getting cases approved on the spot with a paperless process would be golden for you.

Royal Neighbors of America, Liberty Bankers Life, & AIG would be perfect for you. RNA has the loosest underwriting in the biz. LBL for COPD & Direct Express. AIG for GI since it pays 20% more than Gerber & has a better e-app.

Rna takes way to long on the app process . I've done a few Lbl and again they also take way to long from start to finish and they get way off app asking questions .Lbl's copd rates 3-5% more than Trans plus they don't draft social security dates correctly. Aig's Gi has a 25% chargeback in the first 6 months ? I have a deal were were the imo pays me 15 % on Gerber every 6 months so I'm at 75%. Chargebacks take Aigs real comp down to 65-70%.

Since you aren't doing a ton of business & it isn't your main focus I think getting cases approved on the spot with a paperless process would be golden for you.

Royal Neighbors of America, Liberty Bankers Life, & AIG would be perfect for you. RNA has the loosest underwriting in the biz. LBL for COPD & Direct Express. AIG for GI since it pays 20% more than Gerber & has a better e-app.

RNA in no way has easiest underwriting in the business. I say you post that before and just dismissed it as more hyperbole. But you are a "regional director" now.

You shouldn't be posting opinion as fact.

And just because a company is easy for an agent to write doesn't mean they are a good deal for the clients.

If one agent is not going to put them in the best place then another agent will.

----------

Rna takes way to long on the app process . I've done a few Lbl and again they also take way to long from start to finish and they get way off app asking questions .Lbl's copd rates 3-5% more than Trans plus they don't draft social security dates correctly. Aig's Gi has a 25% chargeback in the first 6 months ? I have a deal were were the imo pays me 15 % on Gerber every 6 months so I'm at 75%. Chargebacks take Aigs real comp down to 65-70%.

Yeah, yeah, yeah!!;) But you're not recruiting. Marketers see through a different lens.

RNA in no way has easiest underwriting in the business. I say you post that before and just dismissed it as more hyperbole. But you are a "regional director" now.

You shouldn't be posting opinion as fact.

Who has the facts on ease of underwriting, suppose I'd be interested in this information as well.

Back