Case Assistance Please

I got to say i'm very happy with Grange. Great underwriting and fast issuance.Also to my surprise i had a claim at the 3 month mark on the rop and they never even yanked the rest of the advance back.The biggest drawback is the 12 month chargeback on lapses. I only use them when i'm pretty comfortable the client won't lapse.

I got to say i'm very happy with Grange. Great underwriting and fast issuance.Also to my surprise i had a claim at the 3 month mark on the rop and they never even yanked the rest of the advance back.The biggest drawback is the 12 month chargeback on lapses. I only use them when i'm pretty comfortable the client won't lapse.

I wrote my first Grange in Oct 2015. It's a pretty good book of business. Only one lapse. lady didn't make the second payment. They did charge me back 100%.

It was only $40/mo so it didn't sting too bad.

Looks like they are gone though.

I love all thos trash talk on Great Western, find a actual example where it was issued level, client died and they didn't pay. Same with any other carrier, talk all the smack you want but put something behind it.

Lol i've had a few not pay over the yrs. Many guys in the business 10 yrs plus have had several. There was a thread on here a while back were a lot of people said United Home was terrible at paying contestable claims. Several people have complained about Americo being awful at paying.

Lol i've had a few not pay over the yrs. Many guys in the business 10 yrs plus have had several. There was a thread on here a while back were a lot of people said United Home was terrible at paying contestable claims. Several people have complained about Americo being awful at paying.

When I was with EFES I always tried to get them to ask Americo if they had ever paid a contestable claim. EFES was at that time the number 1 IMO for Americo, may still be?

They wouldn't ask them.

I was told recently by a VP of one of the larger FE companies that the industry average on paying contestable claims is 40%.

I read it on here that CL told their agents at the last convention that they pay 48% of contestable claims. That's the only time I've ever heard of a company telling what the number is.

----------

Honestly if someone shouldn't have qualified are we crying over that not paying?

Because companies find reasons to not pay. And they know people won't get a lawyer on a $10K claim.

Back