Strange case today

I agree being in the field is more fun for a lot of agents. And not driviing around being porched, in dangerous areas, etc " while doing it over the phone is more fun for other agents.

If you're doing outbound telesales then yes 50-60 leads sounds about right.

If you're doing inbound live TV transfers then 20-25 per week works just fine. That 100% contact rate with every lead you purchase, and with no chasing them down or never catching up with them, is strong. Plus you never hear "we changed our mind", "we already took care of it", "we didn't know what is was about", etc. They just called the TV commercial 45 sec ago.

Who hell wants to be grinding knocking on doors and driving all day when your 65 .i never thought fe over the phone would ever take off but more and more fe clients filling out social media ads . In a few yrs I’m looking at moving to all telesales as the driving gets to you . An agent grinding doing fe at 90-100% is crazy . That’s why I say to get the highest contracts possible .

When I’m 65 I’ll be working 2 days a week . Jd again mapd and fe 500% different animals . With fe you hit the field 2 days a week sell 5-7 that’s it . Most of those people you’ll rarely hear from until they die ( although my exp most people call the company ) or beneficiary change . You go on vacation you might get a few calls but few calls urgent . Mapd it’s constant calls . Like today 1 call was they denied my rx and another call they said I had no ins . These are calls you got them handle quick or they’ll either call co to complain or they’ll switch on you . So maybe at some pt I just let my mapd book dwindle and do more fe .

Who hell wants to be grinding knocking on doors and driving all day when your 65 .i never thought fe over the phone would ever take off but more and more fe clients filling out social media ads . In a few yrs I’m looking at moving to all telesales as the driving gets to you . An agent grinding doing fe at 90-100% is crazy . That’s why I say to get the highest contracts possible .

I do,just maybe 2-3 days a week. Not a grind that way.
Love meeting new people and doing the risk assessment F2F.
Sitting at a desk on the phone,looking at screens is probably one of the quickest ways to make it into a gravesite especially when a guy gets past 65.
The only way I’d stay home is if I had a skinny young girl who was super horny and wanted to play with me all day.

When I’m 65 I’ll be working 2 days a week . Jd again mapd and fe 500% different animals . With fe you hit the field 2 days a week sell 5-7 that’s it . Most of those people you’ll rarely hear from until they die ( although my exp most people call the company ) or beneficiary change . You go on vacation you might get a few calls but few calls urgent . Mapd it’s constant calls . Like today 1 call was they denied my rx and another call they said I had no ins . These are calls you got them handle quick or they’ll either call co to complain or they’ll switch on you . So maybe at some pt I just let my mapd book dwindle and do more fe .

Not the case for me. I do a lot of service work on my FE book. Just now did an address change, beneficiary change and loan request for a client. I did probably 4 annual review letters last week for clients that get extra help or medicaid. And when I get those calls it's quite urgent.

You can't tell me about MA service. I had almost 1000 MA clients at one time. And they were almost all PFFS plans.

You seem to struggle/complain more than most. Nick certainly has more MA clients than you. Almost as many sups as MA, writes $300K/yr FE and runs an agency.

FEX has several $200K FE producers that are writing 200+ MA plans a year and you never hear any whining from them.

I agree being in the field is more fun for a lot of agents. And not driviing around being porched, in dangerous areas, etc " while doing it over the phone is more fun for other agents.

If you're doing inbound live TV transfers then 20-25 per week works just fine. That 100% contact rate with every lead you purchase, and with no chasing them down or never catching up with them, is strong. Plus you never hear "we changed our mind", "we already took care of it", "we didn't know what is was about", etc. They just called the TV commercial 45 sec ago.

That is simply bullshit!! That's not what the agents that have been suckered into buying those leads say. That's what the pimps say. The whores have a different story.

Worst leads I ever ran in my career were TV leads.

Not the case for me. I do a lot of service work on my FE book. Just now did an address change, beneficiary change and loan request for a client. I did probably 4 annual review letters last week for clients that get extra help or medicaid. And when I get those calls it's quite urgent.

You can't tell me about MA service. I had almost 1000 MA clients at one time. And they were almost all PFFS plans.

You seem to struggle/complain more than most. Nick certainly has more MA clients than you. Almost as many sups as MA, writes $300K/yr FE and runs an agency.

FEX has several $200K FE producers that are writing 200+ MA plans a year and you never hear any whining from them.

Nick ain’t got no damm 1000 mapd clients on the books active . If he did he’d be tied up 4 hrs a day on it alone .Ive listened to his podcasts . His knowledge on Medicare is suspect at best .His agency was Joanna building it and doing all the work .Joanna ran all the training last aep . I have no idea what’s he’s done since . I told you I know several FEX top producers .I hear all the shit that goes on .Your caught up in FEX or you are superior agents to everyone. I assure you if you are any FEX agent came down my ally and tried replacing my shit you’d be leaving with a chargeback . There’s nobody on the planet fiercer than me on retention . I’ll drive 50 miles to save a disenrolling mapd and work leads around it . Same with fe in first yr .

Nick ain’t got no damm 1000 mapd clients on the books active . If he did he’d be tied up 4 hrs a day on it alone .Ive listened to his podcasts . His knowledge on Medicare is suspect at best .His agency was Joanna building it and doing all the work .Joanna ran all the training last aep . I have no idea what’s he’s done since . I told you I know several FEX top producers .I hear all the shit that goes on .Your caught up in FEX or you are superior agents to everyone. I assure you if you are any FEX agent came down my ally and tried replacing my shit you’d be leaving with a chargeback . There’s nobody on the planet fiercer than me on retention . I’ll drive 50 miles to save a disenrolling mapd and work leads around it . Same with fe in first yr .

I didn't say Nick had 1000 active. I said I did at one time. I don't know how many Nick has. I said it was more than you have.

And you don't know what you are talking about on the Medicare and Nick. Nick tried to teach joanna but she didn't learn. She knows less than any sol called expert I've ever listened to about selling anything.

FEX does have the best FE agents overall. Of course there's some great agents at other FE IMO's. But top to bottom? They can't touch FEX.

And I don't know what you insinuate with "shit goes on". Maybe you could explain? And you don't have any inside info. You claimed the FEX agents told you they are at 115% with KSKJ. If they told you that it was just a lie. So they are either punking you or you are making it up.

You can't name one agent that has 115% with KSKJ.

If I wanted to come down to Ga you would think Sherman has returned!! :1wink:

Name one agent of mine Joanna trained. I dare you.

Joanna did a total of two training sessions with my agents and both were about VA benefits.

Name one agent of mine Joanna trained. I dare you.

Joanna did a total of two training sessions with my agents and both were about VA benefits.

My understanding is she worked her ass off teaching all the fex boys Pre aep.Nick didn’t some fex agents go other places with their Medicare ? I’ll say one thing . You fex boys stick up for each other . Maybe I can join the team

Back