Strange case today

I didn't say Nick had 1000 active. I said I did at one time. I don't know how many Nick has. I said it was more than you have.

And you don't know what you are talking about on the Medicare and Nick. Nick tried to teach joanna but she didn't learn. She knows less than any sol called expert I've ever listened to about selling anything.

FEX does have the best FE agents overall. Of course there's some great agents at other FE IMO's. But top to bottom? They can't touch FEX.

And I don't know what you insinuate with "shit goes on". Maybe you could explain? And you don't have any inside info. You claimed the FEX agents told you they are at 115% with KSKJ. If they told you that it was just a lie. So they are either punking you or you are making it up.

You can't name one agent that has 115% with KSKJ.

If I wanted to come down to Ga you would think Sherman has returned!! :1wink:

Lol . I hate to tell you Jd I got over 1000 active mapd in 32 months . I know what makes you tick Jd !! Lmao. Actually Jd Ifg is kicking ass and taking names . There a monster medicare shop . They’ve set their sites on fe

My understanding is she worked her ass off teaching all the fex boys Pre aep.Nick didn’t some fex agents go other places with their Medicare ? I’ll say one thing . You fex boys stick up for each other . Maybe I can join the team

She does say she did this. None of the agents she claims to have worked her butt off for wrote any business though. Which is why I wondered who she claims to have taught.

After she left two agents also left. One six months later so, unrelated as far as I can tell. One left, he told me, at least in part because of Joanna being fired. He wrote 20 apps in AEP and 15 stuck. We wrote 1k apps as a team in AEP.

Here claiming to have done all the training is one of the reasons she was fired. She was not once asked to do this. Her job was to facilitate contracting. She didn't do that successfully which is the other reason. I wish her well, but she was 100% focused on Top flight once she started it and was no longer able to do the job she was hired to.

But, I take exception. She didn't hold any training calls, develop any training materials or scripts, answer my agents calls in the home spend hundreds of hours getting the agents who actually wrote hundreds of apps, some in aep for the very first time who never ever spoke to Joanna, moving at full speed.

Most of my Medicare agents are people most FEX life agents have never heard of. If you are getting your information from FEX life agents... I don't know what to tell you. They don't know what they don't know. If you are getting it from Joanna... Consider the source. The two biggest agencies at top flight left topflight after less than 4 months. There is a reason.

Lol . I hate to tell you Jd I got over 1000 active mapd in 32 months . I know what makes you tick Jd !! Lmao. Actually Jd Ifg is kicking ass and taking names . There a monster medicare shop . They’ve set their sites on fe
Oh, you are at IFG

Cool. You coming to the Kimel Center in September? I have nothing against you other than you thinking Joanna built my agency. Well I guess I'm a little hurt you think my Medicare knowledge is suspect at best too, but don't judge based on the thing I ith Chris. I do that unscripted and half asleep. I would genuinely love to meet you. What's your actual name?

Good for you! I know what makes me tick too. And it ain't being bitter at the world. Am I supposed to be impressed with ifg? OK, I'm impressed. Whoopee!! They can set their sights, {not sites}, on FE all they want. I wish them well with replacement fodder. :yes:

You idolize false prophets.

Back