Case Help; F NT Age 30

jtow11

Expert
Declined by TA due to high blood pressure, she doesn't have a doctor and doesn't take meds for it, its "normal" to her. Also, Mom is paying with Direct express card.
Oklahoma

Last edited:
There is something missing here.

Was this fully underwritten with an exam? How do they know her blood pressure if she doesn't even have a doctor?

Declined by TA due to high blood pressure, she doesn't have a doctor and doesn't take meds for it, its "normal" to her. Also, Mom is paying with Direct express card.
Oklahoma

Just go with Trinity/FBL, whichever it is in your state, First Whole Life. Far less expensive than Trans anyway and they take the DE card.

There is something missing here.

Was this fully underwritten with an exam? How do they know her blood pressure if she doesn't even have a doctor?

Her Mom has a blood pressure monitor as Mom has HBP also.

----------

Just go with Trinity/FBL, whichever it is in your state, First Whole Life. Far less expensive than Trans anyway and they take the DE card.

Doesn't Trinity have a knockout question for declines with another carrier?

----------

This case would be their FU not FE. However on the FE they ask about previous decline but it's not a knock out. The reason they all is for mib hits they want to know in case something shows up.

----------

Trinity asks the question but it's not a knockout.

As for the case with Trans, are you saying they declined her because she checked her blood pressure at home?

Trinity asks the question but it's not a knockout.

As for the case with Trans, are you saying they declined her because she checked her blood pressure at home?

This is TA's email: Unfortunately, we are unable to offer coverage due to hypertension with reading of 163/109 and not taking doctor recommended medication.

I've written probably $125k with trans in the last two years, but I can count on two hands how many times I have written their 0-44 app. UW is almost semi FU with no clear direction, unless of course they're perfectly healthy.

But it sounds like you got this case canned by giving too much info on the app.

I'm confused how they even knew about the BP??

Back