Cheapest Rate?

dallas1

Expert
I have an appointment this week with a 66 year old male who chews tobacco but is otherwise in perfect health. His height and weight is good and he takes no medications and has never been in the hospital. He currently has a $15,000 WL policy, that he purchased last year, and only pays $103 a month. Are there any FE companies out there that can beat this rate??? Thanks...

I have an appointment this week with a 66 year old male who chews tobacco but is otherwise in perfect health. His height and weight is good and he takes no medications and has never been in the hospital. He currently has a $15,000 WL policy, that he purchased last year, and only pays $103 a month. Are there any FE companies out there that can beat this rate??? Thanks...

Americo would call him non tobacco and the rate would be about $85/mo. Settlers would also call him non tobacco. Rate would be about $91/mo.

Just wrote my first piece of Americo biz..submitted Wednesday, issued Friday. I'm a fan. Wrote anothe ine today, hooing for the same result. JD, anything I should look out for with them?

Just wrote my first piece of Americo biz..submitted Wednesday, issued Friday. I'm a fan. Wrote anothe ine today, hooing for the same result. JD, anything I should look out for with them?

Nothing you can put a finger on. I get surprises from them sometimes. When everything is OK they issue fast. If you see one pending there on the website for 4 or 5 days you better call.

i like that let you go out 45 days for the first draft. Everything I wrote last week the people didn't want to be drafted today. With Americo that's not an issue. I could go to April 1 or 3rd.

I can get that done with other companies but I gotta ask for favors or just not fax the app in for a few days.

Since Americo came out with their Rx book it made things much easier. Just look up the med in the book and you know if it's a go with them.

Back