How is gas, food and electric rate hikes affecting FE sales?

Agents can call Todd or Matt,both agency directors and get help with rate quotes,FEX Toolkit.
This comes in handy when the agent has no cell signal,internet.

BTW,if an agent has a 2-3 contracts at FEX,several contracts at different IMO’s,can the agent get the RGI fixed cost leads from through FEX ?

If yes,could the agent write business off those leads and put it with a company that he is contracted with at at different IMO ?

Thanks in advance

I assure you Scott ain’t giving an agent rgi leads unless you have almost all your contracts with him .He wants his overrides on the leads he gives you . Haven’t you been in the business and this board a long time ? You should know many of the questions your asking . I don’t need a lot of agents to talk to . I have 3 agents I talk to daily we bounce ideas off . From new presentations to ways and situations to get in doors . As Jd says no matter how much we know there’s things to learn . A shout out to something I learned fr Cole McCoy at the door . Instead of saying “ can I speak to mary “ you say “ I’m here to see mary “ . People think you have an appt to see her and will get here . If they screen you at the door with what’s this about you say “ I have something she needs to sign for “ . 85% of the time they’ll get her with 1 of those 2 phrases .

Are you making my point for me by saying agents can call those guys? :1wink:

I don't use Toolkit so I don't know how it works with no signal. Or how it works with a signal.

No idea on the RGI question either. But I can tell you that if it was my decision then no, I am not servicing the RGI program for you to write business elsewhere. I would guess that's FEX's official position too. But I've never asked a nonsensical question like that.

And another thing, I don't give a shit if your agents can call anyone. I don't give a shit how your IMO operates. I've never asked you how your operation works.

You ask the questions about others. No one asks you anything? Does that not tell you something?

And you only ask to argue the answers.

Thanks.

Have a good day now :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I assure you Scott ain’t giving an agent rgi leads unless you have almost all your contracts with him .He wants his overrides on the leads he gives you . Haven’t you been in the business and this board a long time ? You should know many of the questions your asking . I don’t need a lot of agents to talk to . I have 3 agents I talk to daily we bounce ideas off . From new presentations to ways and situations to get in doors . As Jd says no matter how much we know there’s things to learn . A shout out to something I learned fr Cole McCoy at the door . Instead of saying “ can I speak to mary “ you say “ I’m here to see mary “ . People think you have an appt to see her and will get here . If they screen you at the door with what’s this about you say “ I have something she needs to sign for “ . 85% of the time they’ll get her with 1 of those 2 phrases .

Is an agent independent if the FMO is in control,demands the overrides ?

Many of the guys on here make statements touting products,IMO’s,companies.

These posts are read by many who simply are lurkers. They need to know the positive and negative aspects of statements made on these posts.

Otherwise they wouldn’t get the real story.

Anyone who gets their panties in a wad because I ask these questions……that’s their problem,not mine.

Is an agent independent if the FMO is in control,demands the overrides ?

Many of the guys on here make statements touting products,IMO’s,companies.

These posts are read by many who simply are lurkers. They need to know the positive and negative aspects of statements made on these posts.

Otherwise they wouldn’t get the real story.

Anyone who gets their panties in a wad because I ask these questions……that’s their problem,not mine.

Yes, the agent is independent.

To not know that is just sheer lunacy.

And the only person getting their panties in a wad is you. You throw out challenges that get met and then you run away from your own challenge. You ask questions, get answers then argue the answers.

You are fooling no one. The only reason you ask anything is so you can pimp your IMO.

That's the very definition of spam. You spam more than Greg.

Noah you are independent. You don’t have to do all your business with the Imo . But if he gives you 15 leads you do the majority with him . Don’t you do most of your business with Todd ? Does he provide you with leads , 130% contracts , financial help on your mailers ? I know you said he’s trustworthy and a great guy . That’s good and your happy their I think . To get fixed cost leads you have to commit doing a lot of your business with the fmo . Otherwise why would he provide a lead source?

I don't know if that is something you would want to leave unattended in your work neighborhoods.

From your posts, it sounds like you have some rapport in at least parts of your area, but I don't know if the rapport would extend far enough to provide safety control for that ride.
Yeah, you’re probably right. Well then, if gas gets to $6.00, I guess I’ll have to start thinking about the real horse again!16B6736C-5C0C-4A57-92D4-BEA19259449B.jpeg

Noah you are independent. You don’t have to do all your business with the Imo . But if he gives you 15 leads you do the majority with him . Don’t you do most of your business with Todd ? Does he provide you with leads , 130% contracts , financial help on your mailers ? I know you said he’s trustworthy and a great guy . That’s good and your happy their I think . To get fixed cost leads you have to commit doing a lot of your business with the fmo . Otherwise why would he provide a lead source?
Yes, the agent is independent.

To not know that is just sheer lunacy.

And the only person getting their panties in a wad is you. You throw out challenges that get met and then you run away from your own challenge. You ask questions, get answers then argue the answers.

You are fooling no one. The only reason you ask anything is so you can pimp your IMO.

That's the very definition of spam. You spam more than Greg.

Thanks
Have a good day now

Back