How is gas, food and electric rate hikes affecting FE sales?

So I asked 'are you diabetic? She looks me straight in the eye and said 'no I stopped taking the meds, so I am not anymore'

Stuff like that always amazes me. I hear that too often regarding high BP . . . they give me a list of their med's so I note "You have high BP"? No I don't. Since I take med's my BP is normal, so no, I don't have high BP.

SMH

Yeah, you’re probably right. Well then, if gas gets to $6.00, I guess I’ll have to start thinking about the real horse again!View attachment 7907

I guess I must apologize here; I'm not getting into the proper spirit of mirth and levity for agent transportation.

Upon seeing that picture,
My first thought-Southwestern bible salesman!
My second thought-Where are the brothers with shotguns? (think second hand lions)
My third thought-Are there Dallas traffic laws against littering the streets with horse poop?

My somethingth thought, with slower transportation, one has to group calls; so this will need advance foot soldiers placing door hangers in few block square areas that say something like: "we will be providing purchase opportunities for life insurance in your neighborhood next week. Call xxx-xxx-xxxx now to book your appointment".

:laugh:

Stuff like that always amazes me. I hear that too often regarding high BP . . . they give me a list of their med's so I note "You have high BP"? No I don't. Since I take med's my BP is normal, so no, I don't have high BP.

SMH

I'm taking BP medication and I still have high blood pressure.

I clocked it at 179/105 when I read my PCP's online visit summary for the visit where he discussed my blood pressure readings with me.:mad:

SMH
I had one of those with half a dozen meds. Psych, cholesterol, HBP, back pain, and a few others.

Answered all "no" on the app. When questioned, I got the exact same response that you did.

Back