Direct Mail Increase

I like your responses here Spur City, when someone acts like a bully trying to degrade someone it makes them look really unprofessional. Is anyone perfect in the insurance world? I've never met one. Just my two cents.

You must not read Spurs previous posts. All his does is degrade people. If you're not on THE SQUAD. This forum is for agents to learn and to also call out the IMOs or people to stay away from. I have PROOF that Spur is shady and lies over and over...you don't think people should know that? He private messages almost every member on here to recruit them. They should at least know the truth.

You didn't notice how he didn't answer the questions I asked him? It's because they are true and if he says they aren't, I'll just post proof.

----------

And the guy you're talking about with SLAC is not giving you the full story. He was getting his full order but only submitted $1,700 AP in 5 months. He is in an area that we have people wanting. His leads slowed down because we were not getting the business. Then he decided to hit it hard, so we ramped back up for him. But of course he is not getting a full order since we had to get mail back out the door.

Also the leads are not $28 per in Texas where the tax is. You tried though!

Just another example of you having to spread LIES to try to get ahead. I spread the TRUTH!

I also had another agent buying 20 leads every single week from January to April. Because of all the AMAZING reports EFES has, I was able to see that he has not wrote a single policy with me even though he was buying them every week. I knew either something shady was going on or he was the richest guy in the world. I cut him off instantly. Every group has the bad apples...the difference between us though is that YOU'RE the bad apple.

I like your responses here Spur City, when someone acts like a bully trying to degrade someone it makes them look really unprofessional. Is anyone perfect in the insurance world? I've never met one. Just my two cents.

The FE forum is a little harsh for some.
Producers produce, while marketers exaggerate:yes:

Spur will say BS and delete so there is no way you can search his posts .

Wow.. 40-50 leads wk @ $35 on 85%(360) = ouch..

The truth should be exposed if an IMO/Agent's scamming others. The problem is people take sides on here and you don't know what/who to believe.

I would question taking back an agent who left for greener pastures only find crab grass then came crawling back. When will they leave again..?

EFES has a lead program I'm not familiar with but sounds like a good set up for someone breaking into the business.

That 85% threw me off. I know this is referring to Spur/360. I assumed each IMO/FMO had a set structure for AP rates. They may vary depending on company but does an up-line have the 'authority' to give agent A 85% and Agent B 100% - when writing for the same Company and their production is equal?

Back