Does American National Do Final Expense??

dcd3funeral

Guru
100+ Post Club
Just looked up my license with doi and I am appointed with american national. I don't even know who this company is. How can I be appointed with a company I have never heard of?

Obviously I can call the company haha. I was appointed with them back when I was with a different IMO in 2012 I think. I never signed any documents for this company that's for sure. I just don't understand how my contract hasn't been terminated since I have not written them once in 2 years??

----------

Probably from naa and at a 55% contract lmao

Obviously I can call the company haha. I was appointed with them back when I was with a different IMO in 2012 I think. I never signed any documents for this company that's for sure. I just don't understand how my contract hasn't been terminated since I have not written them once in 2 years??

----------

Probably from naa and at a 55% contract lmao

Call the company and ask. Then just move it since you haven't wrote it and it is a low contract.

The forum can tell him who his upline is? ;)

There are several IMO's here. I'd send each a PM. That would be much better than just picking up the phone in the morning and calling the company.

This has been a very informative thread.

Oh yeah, this appointment happened in 2012. That was what, 7 years ago?

Thanks.

Rick

Back