Enhanced Jane Leads.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet you do Scott. I've been such a problem for you that you called me 30 minutes before the FEX Friday call 3 weeks ago to talk about SNL...I've been such an enormous headache...I'm sure....or when you've called me to get my feedback on Telemarketing leads...but sure Scott...spin it anyway you want it...I received many more incoming phone calls from you than you've received from me...OR was that conference call in December a bunch of crap...you know the whole..."well we really appreciate what you do for us on the forum...blah, blah, blah...so we're giving you a commission bump"

----------

Exactly! :err::goofy::no:

Is that kinda like an override?

Bro illegal activity is fine if everyone is doing it. Just throw it in your spam folder.

Stealing down lines is fine if it benefits ya.

Ripping agents off via leads is fine, as long as you make it right when your caught.

If your a wolf in sheep's clothing it's fine if you produce more than anyone else, (allegedly).

When your the guru you can do anything you want.

Your still new you haven't yet been schooled in the art of f you.

And when they steal telemarketers they are trash also. I think YIG stands for YOUR *** GROUP:yes:

----------

There is a difference in getting Spammed and removing yourself from the spammers system...only to be re-spammed through a partner of the firms personal AOL account. It's illegal..I don't think Newby would be taking such a high road if it was Amerilife doing the spam emails...I know that they've had lots of hate and disdain for them...

I may be a prima donna, but I do expect my IMO to have my back...too bad that was not the case with 1/2 of my IMO.

----------

I guess this was another attempt to take a shot at me...I guess I'm the fly...and you're the bazooka defending a crooked organization. That's ok. The great thing about being me is I don't have to worry about trying to make money off of this forum...you do...and unfortunately...you been figured out.

----------

Bro, you have no idea.

----------

Now that was funny

Yea Yea I forgot about that one too!!!!!!!!!!! He sent me a spammy email too, same crap, twice offered, same day, I would hate to be an agent there and find out all my leads that I bought were being sold second hand.:mad:

----------

Good Lord, I have never given so many thumbs up in one single thread....EVER!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back