Enhanced Jane Leads.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdsnuts

Guru
100+ Post Club
I've been getting these for the past two weeks, and I just have to say I'm thrilled with them. I've been working direct mail for the past three or four years and I've been relatively successful. I'd mail 1k pieces a week, every week and my price per lead has come in right around $28/lead for the past two years.

These things though, are just taking me to another level. I don't know if it's just my area or what, but almost every person I call who has "talked to Jane" is ready to meet and knows why I'm calling. It's refreshing. I book almost everyone I talk to. With direct mail I was constantly dealing with the people who forgot sending in the card, why can't you just mail it, etc. With these, they remember the conversation because of the "hobby reminder" and you get them the day after they were telemarketed, where as the direct mail, it's usually a week or more after the prospect sends it in before I get it and can call them.

I started out with the enhanced Steve leads a month ago and had great results with them too. But for some reason, I'm having better results with Jane. Maybe because it's a female voice?

My AP is also higher with these. Not bad for a lead that's half the price of what I'm used to paying for.

Just wanted to see if anyone else was having such a good run with these?

I know my appt setter likes the Jane leads more.

Jane is good....

Customer " Are you a real person"

Jane ignored her and continued with the call.

I had one ask that and Jane said

" I am actually a series of recordings controlled by a real person. Think of it as a voice over"

The guy was like. .. ok?

No joke, Thad can surely vouche for this

That should only hire mutes to control the calls. Then if someone cracked down on him it would be big brother against an employer creating jobs for handicapped people.

I had one ask that and Jane said " I am actually a series of recordings controlled by a real person. Think of it as a voice over" The guy was like. .. ok? No joke, Thad can surely vouche for this

Lol.. M. Llllkkkk

How much do the Jane leads cost?

Also, what's the phone script like?

Anyone care to share there closing % ?

I've been getting these for the past two weeks, and I just have to say I'm thrilled with them. I've been working direct mail for the past three or four years and I've been relatively successful. I'd mail 1k pieces a week, every week and my price per lead has come in right around $28/lead for the past two years. These things though, are just taking me to another level. I don't know if it's just my area or what, but almost every person I call who has "talked to Jane" is ready to meet and knows why I'm calling. It's refreshing. I book almost everyone I talk to. With direct mail I was constantly dealing with the people who forgot sending in the card, why can't you just mail it, etc. With these, they remember the conversation because of the "hobby reminder" and you get them the day after they were telemarketed, where as the direct mail, it's usually a week or more after the prospect sends it in before I get it and can call them. I started out with the enhanced Steve leads a month ago and had great results with them too. But for some reason, I'm having better results with Jane. Maybe because it's a female voice? My AP is also higher with these. Not bad for a lead that's half the price of what I'm used to paying for. Just wanted to see if anyone else was having such a good run with these?

... And Thad is giving you how many free leads for this post??? ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back