Final Expense Aces

I have a question, I am new to final expense, Is there an insurance carrier that will accept a recording to answer the health questions and payment information?
I heard that so companies do. Any info is appreciated.
I want to work some nights and weekends to get started

Thanks

I have a question, I am new to final expense, Is there an insurance carrier that will accept a recording to answer the health questions and payment information?
I heard that so companies do. Any info is appreciated.
I want to work some nights and weekends to get started

Thanks

I think Lincoln Heritage will let you do that but their rates are really high compared to the other companies. If that's not a problem to you, call Greg. He's all over this forum.

How many shotguns do guys carry in your cars for this gig?
Also how many cans of raid to carry with you? Just gotta luv those roaches crawling all over your paper work.
Where do I sign up?

How many shotguns do guys carry in your cars for this gig?
Also how many cans of raid to carry with you? Just gotta luv those roaches crawling all over your paper work.
Where do I sign up?

What's really bad is when some of the roach eggs get on your clothing and you bring these roach eggs home with you.

Final expense tele-sales avoids that happening.

We use a mail house that gets leads back to us in < 8 days. They are FAST and reliable. It's $370 per 1,000 mailed right now and they have a typical response rate. Their Med Supp mailers are a little more but get a much higher response.

PM me if you want their info.. (no contracting with me required).

For FE it seems a little expensive - $534 for 1,000 mailers.

The thing I don't like about the FE mailers is that it only has space for one person's name and age - the person can't put their name and a spouse name and age.

We use a mail house that gets leads back to us in < 8 days. They are FAST and reliable. It's $370 per 1,000 mailed right now and they have a typical response rate. Their Med Supp mailers are a little more but get a much higher response.

PM me if you want their info.. (no contracting with me required).

Why don't you just put the mail house contact info here on the forum? It'd be much more efficient.

You know it gets really tiresome when someone on here asks a legitimate question and all of these burned out, bitchy queens on here feel obliged to show what asshats they are.

If you're just TOO damn cool to play nicely with others why not stay the fu$@ off the forum.

Back