Final Expense Commissions

Newby

Guru
5000 Post Club
When agents are contracting with FE companies they need to be aware that commissions are not all the same at every agency. I can see where they get confused comparing training, support, etc. but commissions should be the easiest thing to compare.

I just had another call from an agent upset with their agency they were with. I asked him What commission level are you at with MOO (his main company.)

His reply was a very confident "The commissions are the same as yours."

I said that doesn't tell me anything. What is the first year commission amount?

He said. It's the same as yours. It's 95% (Ours is 115%)

I asked him what process he used to compare the commissions that made him think ours were only 95?

He said Well, I guess I took the word of the guy I was signing up with. Plus people who PMed me on the forum said they would be the same.

Let me toss this tidbit out there for discussion. Anyone PMing you on the forum that is recruiting you or "referring" you to someone recruiting you is pulling a fast one on you. Open discussions keeps everyone honest. Private Messages are the land of the scammers unless YOU initiated the PM. And even then be careful.

Commission levels from any agency you are considering should never be hard to get for comparison. Anyone can always find ours here. Final Expense Commission Levels

Go into any contracting with your eyes OPEN and you will have the best experience.

Let me toss this tidbit out there for discussion. Anyone PMing you on the forum that is recruiting you or "referring" you to someone recruiting you is pulling a fast one on you. Open discussions keeps everyone honest. Private Messages are the land of the scammers unless YOU initiated the PM. And even then be careful.

^^^ Heed this man's advice.

There are some on here who will say things that are simply not true in order to get you to send them a personal message (Anyone who has seen my recent comments might know specifically who I am talking about).

When agents are contracting with FE companies they need to be aware that commissions are not all the same at every agency. I can see where they get confused comparing training, support, etc. but commissions should be the easiest thing to compare.

I just had another call from an agent upset with their agency they were with. I asked him What commission level are you at with MOO (his main company.)

I asked him what process he used to compare the commissions that made him think ours were only 95?

He said Well, I guess I took the word of the guy I was signing up with. Plus people who PMed me on the forum said they would be the same.

Commission levels from any agency you are considering should never be hard to get for comparison. Anyone can always find ours here. Final Expense Commission Levels

Go into any contracting with your eyes OPEN and you will have the best experience.

Sooo True! I talk to agents all the time that ask me what they will get when they sign up with me since I will have the same levels as the other person they are talking to. When I ask them how they know I have the same levels...."THE OTHER PERSON TOLD THEM SO!" LOL

It is very simple...just because I tell you Newby offers 80 or 100 or 120 etc....if you are interested in signing up with Newby, find out from HIM what he offers.

Same with me and the others here...ask US!

I have hired so many agents that tell me they talked to other Imo's on this forum and they almost didn't call me because the other IMO told them I start agents off really low....LOL. Glad they didn't believe them, but makes me wonder how many other agents DID believe them.

So i'm always curious, if I see "with production", what exactly does that entail? Like what contract levels do

80,000 AP
100,000 AP
120,000 AP
150,000 AP
200,000 AP

Get you? Assume agent has near perfect credit score and no debit balances owed to anyone.

edit: sorry I know you can't go through each company but say for example the street is 115.

Articles written in the guise of helpful advice should be moved to the offers section LOLOLOL:D JK, good stuff Scott.

----------

^^^ Heed this man's advice.

There are some on here who will say things that are simply not true in order to get you to send them a personal message (Anyone who has seen my recent comments might know specifically who I am talking about).

We dont....spill the beans, who are you talking about?

So i'm always curious, if I see "with production", what exactly does that entail? Like what contract levels do

80,000 AP
100,000 AP
120,000 AP
150,000 AP
200,000 AP

Get you? Assume agent has near perfect credit score and no debit balances owed to anyone.

edit: sorry I know you can't go through each company but say for example the street is 115.

Not trying to answer for Newby, but there is more to consider than just comp. One main reason the big IMO's (one life, secures, efes, etc...) don't offer companies like SNL, FBL, SLAC, etc. is because they pay lower comp to the IMO. So an agent going 200k won't get the same level with SNL as he could get with say FORESTERS.

You can do 1 million personal production in a year and can't get a 130 with SNL, but could easily with Forester's...see what I mean?

Not trying to answer for Newby, but there is more to consider than just comp. One main reason the big IMO's (one life, secures, efes, etc...) don't offer companies like SNL, FBL, SLAC, etc. is because they pay lower comp to the IMO. So an agent going 200k won't get the same level with SNL as he could get with say FORESTERS.

You can do 1 million personal production in a year and can't get a 130 with SNL, but could easily with Forester's...see what I mean?

Okay say for example you Ben have a 145pt with Company A and your street for that company you give to agent x with no prior production is 120pt. Say agent y has prior production of 100,000 a year. How much more does agent y get over agent x? Is that something that you do a case by case basis?

Not trying to answer for Newby, but there is more to consider than just comp. One main reason the big IMO's (one life, secures, efes, etc...) don't offer companies like SNL, FBL, SLAC, etc. is because they pay lower comp to the IMO. So an agent going 200k won't get the same level with SNL as he could get with say FORESTERS. You can do 1 million personal production in a year and can't get a 130 with SNL, but could easily with Forester's...see what I mean?
we have SNL and slack

80,000 AP
100,000 AP
120,000 AP
150,000 AP
200,000 AP

I'll give you a couple example where street is at 115%. Americo and Mutual. In order to get 120% with Americo you have to show proof of production of $100K over the last 12 months. With Mutual you only have to show $50K. So, as you can see, they're all over the board. You just can't make a blanket statement to cover them all.

Back