Final Expense Direct Mail Company "Scam"

JDEasy is the reason I am in the final expense business.

A special thanks for all his informative no bull$hit posts more than six years ago that inspired me to make the plunge into the world of final expense.

What is so bad about fex? What makes your operation better than theirs?

I hired 3 locals. I do not recruit agents outside of my hometown. I help get them licensed pay for there leads, give them rent free office space, give them a phone and they get that at a reduced commission. Apparently I'm a scam artist - just ask the children at fex.

It's unfortuate that agents come on here and hear the spew of lies fex promotes and belittles other great agencies. They manipulate agents, over promise and under deliver. But don't take my word for it - go ask the ones who've worked for FEX and see what they have to say. You will hear WAY more negative than positive.

Now let me count to 3 and hear the attacks coming because that is there go to line...if someone disagrees- bash them, call them liars, criticize...but let's have JD do it so people won't think it's coming from us.

I hired 3 locals. I do not recruit agents outside of my hometown. I help get them licensed pay for there leads, give them rent free office space, give them a phone and they get that at a reduced commission. Apparently I'm a scam artist - just ask the children at fex.

It's unfortuate that agents come on here and hear the spew of lies fex promotes and belittles other great agencies. They manipulate agents, over promise and under deliver. But don't take my word for it - go ask the ones who've worked for FEX and see what they have to say. You will hear WAY more negative than positive.

Now let me count to 3 and hear the attacks coming because that is there go to line...if someone disagrees- bash them, call them liars, criticize...but let's have JD do it so people won't think it's coming from us.

So the bad is- They bash their competition?

How would that even effect you? You guys obviously aren't even in the same league(not a put down). Are they stealing your hometown agents? Who are you?

So the bad is- They bash their competition?

How would that even effect you? You guys obviously aren't even in the same league(not a put down). Are they stealing your hometown agents? Who are you?

No we are not in competition at all. I'm just letting anyone that reads this the lack of integrity they have and there are much better options out there. And I'm William go by Willie, Bill, Billy, bro, dude - call me whatever :) fex doesn't effect me in any way shape or form but aren't we all on here to converse each other and share what we know? I can post what I know and you can block or ignore what I write, America is great isn't it?

I was hating on FEX before it was cool (just jd really)....what's all this nonsense about everyone ragging on them now? I might have to switch up my allegiance soon to bring order to the boards

I worked with FEX close to 2 years, back between 2012 and 2014 and was more than satisfied with my experience.

how mad are you right now? You are writing paragraphs about FEX

No we are not in competition at all. I'm just letting anyone that reads this the lack of integrity they have and there are much better options out there. And I'm William go by Willie, Bill, Billy, bro, dude - call me whatever :) fex doesn't effect me in any way shape or form but aren't we all on here to converse each other and share what we know? I can post what I know and you can block or ignore what I write, America is great isn't it?

Obviously they do effect you in some way. The majority of your posts seem to be about them so there is no way to deny that they do effect you.

I asked a simple question of what was so bad about them. Your answer was they bash their competition. That doesn't seem so bad to me. Most experienced agents would agree that their model is much better than the 50% contract with "free" leads.

how mad are you right now? You are writing paragraphs about FEX

Super duper.........

----------

I worked with FEX close to 2 years, back between 2012 and 2014 and was more than satisfied with my experience.

Why did u leave twice........?

----------

Obviously they do effect you in some way. The majority of your posts seem to be about them so there is no way to deny that they do effect you.

I asked a simple question of what was so bad about them. Your answer was they bash their competition. That doesn't seem so bad to me. Most experienced agents would agree that their model is much better than the 50% contract with "free" leads.

And I answered you. Bashing competition and loosely using words such as scam or unethical are two different things. Sign up with FEX and make a determination of there integrity on your own.

Back