Final Expense Leads for a Local Community

I suggest contacting The Leads Connection. For a tiny service fee, they will put any verbiage on a card that you want... The returns will probably be really bad but at least you will get exactly what you paid for.

or

You can learn how to sell!:yes:

ya I don't know what state he's in but I also think using the verbiage "be gone the next day" might lower returns.
:1cute::bump::1cute:

A lot of people feel the way you do, but the reality is the cards are to generate interest. Whether someone thinks it is or is not a government benefit, it's identifying people that view their burial costs as a problem so if you get in front of them, explain what the government does/does not, then show them other options, it creates a genuine selling opportunity to help a prospect with something they have a concern about. The rest of what's on the card is just noise.

Hey Everybody,

I am trying to get a foothold in the final expense market in my local county. I want to start generating leads, but all of the lead samples I am getting from companies are very misleading in my opinion. They makes the person feel as if they are getting something from the government (which I don't think would do well given the current opinion of the government, haha). Does anyone know of a lead generating company that sends out leads talking about the benefits of having a "local agent" who "won't sell you and then be gone the next day" or something to that effect? I would buy mailers that talk about this, because I feel that they would generate better quality leads. Thanks!

-pjjwowrestler14
"Don't sacrifice the permanent on the altar of the immediate" -Bob Jones Sr.

You should run an add in your local paper a couple times a week. You can use your idea and reach those that are interested for a lot less money than mailing a bunch of cards that won't pull well.

Personally I wouldn't do it but most people with a bright idea like this will often try their idea.

Not knocking you just saying what I have learned

I am 75 and my wife is 70. We do not have FE policies. We each have long term care policies and a variety of of annuities. I'm just wondering if the FE plans would be worth buying at our ages. We can afford to pay final expenses when they arrive, or we could pay for the expenses today to a local mortuary. What's the best way to go for someone our ages. We want cremation and both earns place in the ground at a cemetery.

Back