Final Expense Organizations..advice

Hello All,
I have been checking out this forum for a while now and it has been a great tool. I apologize if there is a previous thread answering my question but here goes. I am looking at Final Expense organizations and wanted to know who you recommend for the following:

1.A good final expense focused organization that trains, provides leads at a discounted cost and 100+ contracts? Im familiar with Equita group and wanted to see what else was recommended.

2. A final expense IMO/Group that gives leads to agents at no cost and in turn gives out lower contracts. Are there any good ones you recommend and suggest? And what % contracts are feasible.

I really want to check out all my options before going full blast with this. Ive been selling term for about a year and see the growth and potential within the senior market. Any and all suggestions are much appreciated. Thanks to all who have been contributing on this forum, this is like college again minus the keg parties :)

Hello All,
I have been checking out this forum for a while now and it has been a great tool. I apologize if there is a previous thread answering my question but here goes. I am looking at Final Expense organizations and wanted to know who you recommend for the following:

1.A good final expense focused organization that trains, provides leads at a discounted cost and 100+ contracts? Im familiar with Equita group and wanted to see what else was recommended.

2. A final expense IMO/Group that gives leads to agents at no cost and in turn gives out lower contracts. Are there any good ones you recommend and suggest? And what % contracts are feasible.

I really want to check out all my options before going full blast with this. Ive been selling term for about a year and see the growth and potential within the senior market. Any and all suggestions are much appreciated. Thanks to all who have been contributing on this forum, this is like college again minus the keg parties :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello All,

Yes they do exist. One thing to consider is to make sure that you get "up-front" releases on all of your contracts. The last thing you want is to start doing business with an organization only to find out they lied to you. Check out the forum a bit more and I think you will find what you are looking for. I hope this helps...........and I look forward to hearing more from you.

P.S. Welcome!

</IMG>

A Final Expense company that trains, gives leads and offers 100+ contracts?
Good luck with that one.
You will find that the more training you need and the more leads you need, the less commission you'll get. If you don't really need the training, (and you shouldn't need much if you've been doing term for over a year), and if you can just buy your own leads there are plenty of 100+ contracts available. See, you end up paying for those leads one way or the other!
You would be better off getting your own leads and your own contracts. But only you know if you can afford that and how much training that you believe you need.

It probably shouldnt be worded "trained and gives leads". I know that combining all of that would be a lot therefore makign the contract significantly lower. I would interested in hearing #s for those of you who are familar with IMOs like this. In other words if they give you leads for free what is a normal contract %?

As for the other type, Todd you are right coming from term to FE market there shouldnt be much of a transition. I would expect more of just the basics like scripts, basic presentations being covered etc..that shouldnt be too much to ask and be around 100% + i would guess. Just trying to get a feel for every option out there from all of your experience. I know this market has really grown and im curious to hear the different experiences/options with IMOs.

It probably shouldnt be worded "trained and gives leads". I know that combining all of that would be a lot therefore makign the contract significantly lower. I would interested in hearing #s for those of you who are familar with IMOs like this. In other words if they give you leads for free what is a normal contract %?

As for the other type, Todd you are right coming from term to FE market there shouldnt be much of a transition. I would expect more of just the basics like scripts, basic presentations being covered etc..that shouldnt be too much to ask and be around 100% + i would guess. Just trying to get a feel for every option out there from all of your experience. I know this market has really grown and im curious to hear the different experiences/options with IMOs.

You know, you remind me of someone else that is on here. Haven't seen him in a while and can't quite remember who he was...Hmmm. I'll have to think about that one....I think his name started with a D or something. Maybe it was Derwood, or something like that. :1cool:

Dear Texas Insurance Guy,

I am soon to be moving back to my home state od Texas and too the insurance business. Very interested if you would be willing to share if you found what you were looking for mentioned above. I am also hoping to find a good program that will allow me to sell FE products by phone.

Thanks,

Billy Williams
[email protected]

Dear Texas Insurance Guy,

I am soon to be moving back to my home state od Texas and too the insurance business. Very interested if you would be willing to share if you found what you were looking for mentioned above. I am also hoping to find a good program that will allow me to sell FE products by phone.

Thanks,

Billy Williams
[email protected]

Billy,
Id be happy to let ya know what Ive found and am doing. Its amazing how much can happen in three months since that post. At the time was looking for a few options for myself and a few agents. Look forward to chatting.

Back