Final Expense question

The highest face amount available on a Final Expense that I know of is GPM's Secure Mark-4. They go up to 35,000 face, ages 50-80. Columbian & Settlers only go to 25,000, as do most final expense plans. Final expense is usually sold to lower income clients, so higher face amounts would probably be so expensive that they would be almost impossible to sell. If you would like contact info for GPM, e-mail me at:
[email protected]

Good Luck,

Dave

There are plenty of companies who offer fully underwritten whole life and UL at 50K- are you trying to get one with less health questions than a normal life policy?

I was assuming he meant "Simplified Issue", i.e. few health questions, simplified underwriting, one page application, (usually) an APS isn't required, etc.

Dave

I appreciate all your responses. I carry Chesepeke which goes up to $35k and they are very good. I was looking for an issue age under 45. We already carry 4 FE companies. This was the only area we were missing. Thanks

United Home Life is the best company to use. They have one app that has 3 different products on it. the further you make it down the app without answering any of the questions yes, the cheaper and better the product becomes.

You can goto www.unitedhomelife.com click on sales materials and the password is the word colts. You can view the app there.

you can email me for for info
[email protected]
Rosenthal Financial Services, LLC.

Last edited:
Back