Final Expense Sales Script

Bump.

I had an email from a forum member looking for my old post about FE presentations. I think this is the thread he was looking for. I still use a interview and discovery questions rather than a presentation.

Where in the original poster's question was telephone scrip mentioned?

To answer the question, I sell a fair amount of FE and since I'm not an actor, I don't use a script.

I find out why the sent in the card and why they invited me into their home. There is a definate want/need there for them to do those two things. I have to find out what it is and how I can solve that problem for them. There is no script for that.

There are basic foundations to what I do and how I do it that I go over in every appointment as to why what I offer is the best for them and how it works for them. However, I do not even get into that until and unless I can establish the want/need.

Perfect!! I too do the same in every house. Before I ask about the card I will push a few emotional buttons..."Most of the people I see are between 40 and 85 years old and if we have gone through filling out this card (I have a their copy with me) we're looking to make sure we have something solid in place or add to what we have so when the time comes our families won't be burdened with the cost of our final expenses." Then its fact finding time further driving the need home.

In my years of selling, I always found that if I sell a product or service long enough, my presentation falls in a groove and I tend to repeat it each time. As a result, I like to script my presentation, and while I keep it flexible, I still follow the same sequence of questions, and try to phrase certain parts of the presentation so they will have the most impact.

Thanks for posting the video.

A great idea to bring a copy of your insurance license to the appt AND to write down the phone number to the Dept of Insurance along w/your license number to give to the prospect - a good trust builder!

The part about bringing a hard briefcase to WHACK any dogs that might come your way while you're out was hilarious though.
:laugh:

A good training video and I am sure the part about the briefcase is just coming from someone who has knocked on a few doors and knows to beware!

Last edited:
6. Do you realize your bank accounts and assets are not available to your children immediately upon your death? (unless you have joint accounts which opens up a whole other set of problems.)

I have had this said to me before about both the bank account and "joint" account. What would be the "whole other set of problems" with having joint accounts? Please elaborate on what you would say here to the client/prospect. Which problems could arise because of this "joint account/s"?

I have had this said to me before about both the bank account and "joint" account. What would be the "whole other set of problems" with having joint accounts? Please elaborate on what you would say here to the client/prospect. Which problems could arise because of this "joint account/s"?

When you have joint accounts either person can wipe out the entire account. The kid MAY spend the money.

If there is a divorce or lawsuit, the money is counted as their asset.

If one of them pays child support or has kids qualifying for college or any other asset based things it can cause problems.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Mrs Smith, what if there was a PERFECT bank account that had YOU as the sole account owner your entire life and passed that control to you daughter Debbie on the day of your death right when she needs it? What if this bank account payed a much better rate of interest than your current one...almost doubling the amount of your deposit as a death benefit for Debbie?
What if this perfect account even offered additional protections from nursing homes and Medicaid?
Would that interest you?

There is no bank account like that but there is something much better. It's called Settlers Life Single Premium Gold Plan with the Estate Planning Trust.

When people bring up bank accounts for final expenses, this is your tool that will sell them.

Last edited:
You can setup up any bank acct on a POD

They dont tell you this when you open up the account-

Back