Has Anyone Set Up a Facebook Ad for Fe Leads?

I'm with a very well known IMO on this forum & will be public about it once I have a couple more things in place.

Trust me if I wanted to click bait you I would be posting a link to a landing page after every post :)

Don't talk about things you haven't done and don't post about things that aren't ready yet!!!

Everyone is always "working" on something I swear

Don't talk about things you haven't done and don't post about things that aren't ready yet!!!

Everyone is always "working" on something I swear
You're just saying that because you know what I have blows your oppertunity out of the water.

I'm glad I'm getting all this negitivive feed back from all the marketers. It just shows me I'm doing something right :)

You're just saying that because you know what I have blows your oppertunity out of the water.

I'm glad I'm getting all this negitivive feed back from all the marketers. It just shows me I'm doing something right :)

I have no opportunity?

I'm not a marketer.

How hard is that to understand...I've said it multiple times on here.

Hahahaa, you've been teasing so long that I think you're "punking" the Forum.

What are your FMO's initials?:err:

----------

I have no opportunity?

I'm not a marketer.

How hard is that to understand...I've said it multiple times on here.

He might remember that signature you had where you were joking about being a FMO.:laugh:

My question is this, how likely is our customer base to use Facebook? Own a computer? I would say less than 10% of the clients I have sat down with owned a computer or even knew how to use a smart phone. Just saying. Might be best to put money into something that would actually target our niche. Maybe one day that will change, but for now, and until I see my clients becoming more internet savvy, I'll stick with DM.

Agents are tired of everyone saying they have great leads & having nothing to back it up. Nobody else (to my knowledge) offers a money back guarantee in writing like I do which is minimum 10X ROI or they're free.

Would any of you offer any agent that same guarantee with your DM leads ?

Agents are tired of everyone saying they have great leads & having nothing to back it up. Nobody else (to my knowledge) offers a money back guarantee in writing like I do which is minimum 10X ROI or they're free.

And yet you keep doing just that.:skeptical:

Ok, so let me see if I have this correct!

You have a money back guarantee on your leads

You contract agents at 140%

You won't tell anyone who you are

Did I get that right? :laugh:

Back