How Do/would You Work on the Weekends?

Is this meant to be a trick question or a pseudo-attack on my work ethic? I'm new to FE and was wondering how people work on the weekends when most POS carriers, the carriers I've been going to during the weekdays, are closed. Get it?

Might not be the "preferred" way to do it, but if you want to work and it is outside the POS times, take the app, send it in and tell your client to expect a call from the Home office and to make sure they answer the call. I have never had a problem with a company doing the POS with me not present.

Very few insurance agents work Saturday. Shoot, many don't even bother on a Friday. With that said, Saturday has always been the busiest day of the week for b2c and in-home selling in general. Taking Saturday off isn't even an option in the car or home improvement business. Even if they let you, you'd starve anyway. It's not necessary in insurance but you certainly you will not be wasting your time. Just do yourself a favor and make it a short day.:)

You're right. I'm in home improvement and am afraid to be hanged every time I take a saturday off. I like final expense because I would only probably work every other saturday when I go full time :mad:

I worked a lot of Sundays while I was working full time (50 hours a week) in a car dealership. I had some big days, ultimately I was reduced to writing SNL and Trans a lot. Lost a couple cases that I could have got if it was a weekday. Ultimately, I got burned out. But I'm still here.............

Originally Posted by Bod
"Is this meant to be a trick question or a pseudo-attack on my work ethic? I'm new to FE and was wondering how people work on the weekends when most POS carriers, the carriers I've been going to during the weekdays, are closed. Get it?"

Might not be the "preferred" way to do it, but if you want to work and it is outside the POS times, take the app, send it in and tell your client to expect a call from the Home office and to make sure they answer the call. I have never had a problem with a company doing the POS with me not present.

It sounds like a legitimate question. I completely agree with Rousemark. The thumbs up icon is annoying. Either find a way to get an app or find a way to not. Get it? Good! Get some!!

Back