Originally Posted by Nikita
Ok, so here is a little progress report for anyone following this thread:
I have reached out to all of the CQ leads I ordered:
1. 3 people were not home, and have not returned either phone calls or emails
2. 1 very rude lady hung up on me
3. 1 lady says she has to check with her husband before scheduling appt
4. 1 guy is out of town and I will be checking back with him later in June
5. 4 people seemed interested and I will be trying to schedule for next week
I am finding it harder than expected to get ahold of these people and am surprised at the attitude that some of them have. It's like they feel annoyed that I contacted them yet they were the ones who submitted the online inquiry requesting more information on FE, so what do they expect??
From my experiences with final expense and leads in general, some people are genuinely interested because somebody they know passed away or they had some type of conversation with someone, or it was on their mind. Those guys will more than likely buy. There are some people who simply wondered how much it would cost and those people may not buy or may take some time to create a relationship with. Also I'm sure they didn't think they would get a phone call ir somebody coming to their door regarding life insurance. They probably did it and forgot about it or did it and wanted a quick quote online not imagining they needed to give some information. That's my logic.