Legitimate DM and TM Lead Companies?

FNIGuru

Expert
Can any of the masters on here recommend any legit and worthwhile DM and TM lead companies?

I'm in Connecticut, so I doubt if I'll be any competition to anyone on here; most of you gents seem to be either in the south or the Midwest.

Any legitimate help would really be appreciated.

I've used both before in my previous career and had "go to" companies, but they don't do insurance.

For TM's, Thad's Jane Leads since they are cheap as heck

For Mail Drops, I like Jenmarco and The Lead Connections

For Fixed cost DM's, you can order from Needalead for around $30 Each

If you're an agent under myself, bboman, spurcity, or 360FinancialGroup, you can have access to our $26 DM Lead that mentions Life Insurance on it and you also have access to bboman's specialized TM Leads

Unlike the needalead product, ours does not Have the words Free written in RED lol :D

Yes but as moon said those leads are no panacea. A crap load of low income trash.Throw in no po boxes and age parameters you're at $30 a lead. Might as well buy 500 thad leads and work 50 a week.

Yes but as moon said those leads are no panacea. A crap load of low income trash.Throw in no po boxes and age parameters you're at $30 a lead. Might as well buy 500 thad leads and work 50 a week.

Easy there buddy! That "low income trash" that you mention is a big bulk of the final expense market.

Why would you want to throw in age parameters or No PO Boxes?:no:

Age parameters for door knocking. 50-58 not home during the day nor appts during day. Run 12 appts Mon,Wed and Friday and door knock the missed leads Tuesday ,Thursday and sat . Do this March -Oct 30 and take off nov and dec and work 3 days a week in jan and feb. That's $500 k of ap a yr working 8 hard months. You need appt setter for this to work.Hey I looked at one of your videos and you and me share one thing. I love those rolling file cabinets. I got 6 of those.

Last edited:
Age parameters for door knocking. 50-58 not home during the day nor appts during day. Run 12 appts Mon,Wed and Friday and door knock the missed leads Tuesday ,Thursday and sat . Do this March -Oct 30 and take off nov and dec and work 3 days a week in jan and feb. That's $500 k of ap a yr working 8 hard months. You need appt setter for this to work.Hey I looked at one of your videos and you and me share one thing. I love those rolling file cabinets. I got 6 of those.

So I have heard you talk about dropping your own mail previously, when you do are you leaving out 50-58 and PO boxes?

With the available tools these days on the 'net that work well for ferreting out physical addresses, I think it is unwise to pay extra to eliminate PO boxes.

Other agents avoid them and with some effort you can have 'em! They can run but not hide.

Is it 12 appointments each day or for the 3 days (Mon, Wed, Friday)

Back