Liberty Bankers Phone Screen

I'd still prefer an instant decision. Call me "new school" but if someone forgets or purposely forgets a medical issue I don't want to find out days later and have to make a second trip.

I can fill an an app out in 5 mins now. The 6-8 sigs are elementary. When getting an app pack just unbundle the app and gymclip the pages needed. If need be when assembling your apps highlight the areas that need signed. As far as a Pos after the factthat's still super rare . If you correctly explain any questionable drugs on the supp app it's incredibly rare. About once a month i spend a few hrs restocking all my apps keeping 50 or so with every company . I also restock all my brochures stapling my business card to each one . Organization is a huge key to success .

Im probably one of the THE most organized agents anyone knows. It aint about the organization for me, its about how they service the business, "new business".

Matt were exactly is your problem with Trans? I got over 25 cos so I can use anyone. Maybe I've just been lucky but I've truely never had any problems . I do understand most people dislike them. Believe me I'd dump them in a sec if I were getting a lot of amendments or pos's .

Last edited:
Hoosier just wondering what your dislike of Trans Is ? If your scrub your app I can't see were the problem is? 2 day approval on almost every case . Very rarely a pos. They take as many cases level as anyone I've seen. I know 75% of the board dislike's Trans but outside not filling the app out correctly which is agent error I fail to see the dislike.I can see the dislike of Moo as they do a pos on almost all apps and they take 3 weeks to issue Fe.

I don't have a real dislike of Trans... It is a great company for new agents to cut their teeth on while getting their presentation and other selling tools together.

I just like using smaller companies who are easier to work with. Lesser of the evils for me. I'm a realist... None of them are perfect (or even close).

Matt were exactly is your problem with Trans? I got over 25 cos so I can use anyone. Maybe I've just been lucky but I've truely never had any problems . I do understand most people dislike them. Believe me I'd dump them in a sec if I were getting a lot of amendments or pos's .

I dont hate them, i just prefer pos and smaller companies, but they are a huge corporation, they move slower than others, and I dont have to write them, personal choice, oh yea and I dont really care for the app. And.... Rx guide contradicts app in some instances.

----------

I don't have a real dislike of Trans... It is a great company for new agents to cut their teeth on while getting their presentation and other selling tools together.

I just like using smaller companies who are easier to work with. Lesser of the evils for me. I'm a realist... None of them are perfect (or even close).

I agree except the part about new agents writing trans, yak, thats asking for trouble, but what do I know, you have way more agents than me :)

Back