FE sales via PHONE?

Yeah that would not work here.

"Do you have email>?" Oh sure
"Whats your email address?" Oh I never use it.
"Ok you have cell phone?" Oh sure
"I can text you when Im in your area" I dont use text dont know how

Im in Missouri

May be regional. Everyone in CA has a Cell, fewer have a landline. Many seniors text, fewer email but many do. Especially the younger <70 people. Kinda like smoking. I more rarely come across a smoker

May be regional. Everyone in CA has a Cell, fewer have a landline. Many seniors text, fewer email but many do. Especially the younger <70 people. Kinda like smoking. I more rarely come across a smoker

the Webmaster for my HS Alum site is close to 90. It varies but as soon as you ask them to do something online they hesitate and argue. They LOVE to get the app in the mail, sign and return!

the Webmaster for my HS Alum site is close to 90. It varies but as soon as you ask them to do something online they hesitate and argue. They LOVE to get the app in the mail, sign and return!

Yeah, I had to teach my kid brother and a Vet buddy of mine how to text. Both are in their 60s. But now they are terrors on Text, Slack, and Facebook. One of my neighbors is 95 she prefers text over email. I tend to text my clients and referrals before I call them. Even on phone sales, I have the clients text me a picture of their ID.

I have also done the app in the mail for years. Priority there and back is a hell of a lot more efficient, for me, than driving hours back and forth.

Seniors or FE seniors?

Which Cell phones or Smokers?

For me it is both.

Very few smokers of any stripe.

Whether it is lower-income seniors / FE with Obama smart phones or the working poor many text. They tell me that is how they connect with their grandchildren. I do not work FE leads so my people tend to come to me from other people that are similar. I also, as I have said many times am not an FE only agent. The four FE apps I need to do this week were, IRS worker and her retired welder husband. They own in a small two bedroom 1 bath house in their late 60s. An FE client's disabled son in his late 50s, She is in her early 80s small HUD apartment and a late 60s semi-retired bookkeeper homeowner. Small 2 bedroom 1 bath house. None smoke, cigarettes, and they all text except for the disabled son. One, maybe two smoke weed.

Again, I do not prospect for FE people and I do not write DE. All of my people have checking accounts and we draft on any day they pick.

I am replacing two F&G ULs that a door knocker sold they years ago, and adding coverage on the son, she had answered a DM on the first policy he has and on her first policy. So, I think they would be what you call FE but not sure.

I did have a BudLite at one of the houses.

Edit: I do not differentiate between 'FE' and SIWL. It is all just Life Insurance to me and clients are just clients. I think if I did Medicare and was adding Life insurance they would still be just clients.

Last edited:
Back