FE sales via PHONE?

20th Maine

Super Genius
I did a lot of FE at one time but for some years its been all Medicare

Like to mix back in FE but getting a bit long in the tooth for all the drive/face time

Ive read some comments about selling FE phone--and I've gleaned its a pretty difficult nut. Selling it in person was one of the easiest things I've ever done but nothing to compare it to

Anyone that has done or DOES do both give me their input?

Probably be working from DM leads

THANKS in advance

Like to mix back in FE but getting a bit long in the tooth for all the drive/face time

Ive read some comments about selling FE phone--and I've gleaned its a pretty difficult nut. Selling it in person was one of the easiest things I've ever done but nothing to compare it to

THANKS in advance

Not the best lead for Tele.

Easiest thing you’ve ever done ?lol . I bet the clients were just waiting for you to appear and buy on the spot .
He said selling in person. And I agree. Easiest gig I've ever had and I'm going back 50 years.

Easiest thing you’ve ever done ?lol . I bet the clients were just waiting for you to appear and buy on the spot .

Compared to other life products, yeah. Very little underwriting compared to traditional, how do I say this, less educated and sales resistant prospects, more impulse and emotional buyers, less value conscious shoppers.

Unless for underwriting reasons Final Expense Whole Life is not good value compared to most traditional Whole Life products in cost per thousand and cash value and reduced paid up options.

It is great for small rateable cases or stacking.or for the sick. Also for the one call close.

Compared to other life products, yeah. Very little underwriting compared to traditional, how do I say this, less educated and sales resistant prospects, more impulse and emotional buyers, less value conscious shoppers.

Unless for underwriting reasons Final Expense Whole Life is not good value compared to most traditional Whole Life products in cost per thousand and cash value and reduced paid up options.

It is great for small rateable cases or stacking.or for the sick. Also for the one call close.

Fe also got lower persistency, high cost for leads and it’s an incredible grind . Bottom line 92% of agents fail . Insurance is a tough profession to make it long term .

THANKS in advance

Talk to agents that do FE telesales.

Don’t talk to experts that don’t sell FE for a living. Face to face or telesales.

And I mean talk to agents doing what you want to do. Not the uplines.

Talk to agents that do FE telesales.

Don’t talk to experts that don’t sell FE for a living. Face to face or telesales.

And I mean talk to agents doing what you want to do. Not the uplines.

I guess Im not thinking "telesales" exactly. Not FT. Im just thinking filling in for slow Medicare times. Not a grind. Dont need the money or the hassle to grind. just working whatever leads I can get my hands on.

Ya call center and F2F are not relevant

Back