Looking for a Guaranteed Issue Final Expense available in NC

I'm looking for carriers offering guaranteed issue Final Expense plans in NC other than Presidential.

I have American Amicable too but can only write 30% GI with them, and considering I haven't sold their regular FE product, I can't use them yet.

Any info greatly appreciated!
Thanks much!

Try Mutual of Omaha. They have a $10K GI whole life... but it won't be cheap.

The Jackass

I'm looking for carriers offering guaranteed issue Final Expense plans in NC other than Presidential.

I have American Amicable too but can only write 30% GI with them, and considering I haven't sold their regular FE product, I can't use them yet.

Any info greatly appreciated!
Thanks much!
Americo now has a GI product which I think is available in NC.

Rick

Try Mutual of Omaha. They have a $10K GI whole life... but it won't be cheap.

The Jackass

Huh? I thought the only FE product they had was their Priority Whole Life which has health questions. What is the name of the product that you are referring to. Maybe it just is not available in my state so I am not familiar with it.

Winter

Huh? I thought the only FE product they had was their Priority Whole Life which has health questions. What is the name of the product that you are referring to. Maybe it just is not available in my state so I am not familiar with it.

Winter
I've checked Mutual of Omaha's website. For NC, I only see their Whole Life Express product which has many health questions.

I've checked Mutual of Omaha's website. For NC, I only see their Whole Life Express product which has many health questions.
Agreed. I've never seen MOO having a guaranteed issue product. Maybe someone who is a captive agent for them will see this thread and respond with correct information.

However, Americo does have a 3 tier plan with the "bottom" tier being GI. You can speak with Craig Ritter at Ritter Insurance Marketing for more information.

Good luck.

Rick

Agreed. I've never seen MOO having a guaranteed issue product. Maybe someone who is a captive agent for them will see this thread and respond with correct information.

I'm with MoO but not captive. I can write what I want. They have a very benign "career contract." Anyway what you MAY want to look at is called Whole Life Guaranteed. It only goes up to $10,000 face and limited DB the first two years. The info is here:

Whole Life Guaranteed and Whole Life Express from Mutual of Omaha

on that page are a number of PDFs with plan info, such as

http://www.mutualofomaha.com/documents/life_insurance/lc6462.pdf

It is available in North Carolina.

I've never written this plan and I'm not endorsing this plan (over any others by any other carrier,) I'm just answering the question. This plan is what this plan is (duh!). Compare it to others and decide what is best for your client.

That's what I do... and MoO has no problem with that... mainly because in their career program there is no salary or advance given. You sign your name, you become part of the local team and you can have a cube, free phones, all the support and training you want... or none. They take half the commish on MoO biz but in the first 3 years you are heavily bonused so that you don't starve to death. After that if your production is good you are well compensated via their system... not unlike other "career" houses.

The program is not for everyone... you really have to want to be a team player... and for some folks here, judging by their posts in this venue, that would be impossible as they have few if any "biz-social" skills. Their personality type precludes being anything but a lone-ranger agent... and that's fine if that is what they want.

I don't know what kind of research the person who is quoted above did before posting, but all the info is right there on the MoO public site... one just has to drill down to it as you would on any major life/DI/LTC carrier site.

I hope this helps. As always YMMV.

Al
InsuranceSolutions123 Agency
Fair Oaks, CA

MOO does have a GI whole life up to $10K but it is not on the agent website. I think this is the product that is only sold direct and previously discussed on this forum.

So although it is available, it apparently is not available for agents to sell.

Since I sell insurance, I don't go to carriers public sites, but only to the sites for professionals.

Rick

MOO does have a GI whole life up to $10K but it is not on the agent website. I think this is the product that is only sold direct and previously discussed on this forum.

So although it is available, it apparently is not available for agents to sell.

Since I sell insurance, I don't go to carriers public sites, but only to the sites for professionals.

This agent may be right about the product being sold direct, but it is ALSO available to agents to sell. I just took a short seminar on it last month.

I don't know what "MoO agent" site this agent is looking at but on the MoO SPA (Sales Professional Access) site the GI WL is there... and has the same links to the PDFs at the public site.

You go here: Mutual of Omaha: Insurance and Annuities

Then the link for "Agents and Brokers on right side of screen:

Agents and Brokers - Mutual of Omaha Insurance Company

Then click the Sales Professional Access Access on left side of screen under Individual Agents... which takes you to the login screen.

Once into the "professionals" site you just click on the life insurance links and drill down to the product. It is not "hidden" and easy to find.

This is not rocket science. Any professional insurance agent should be able to do this.

This agent keeps using the word "professional." I don't know what his or anyone else's definition of that word is... but I think part of it is knowing how to find information on carrier sites.

Al
Mutual of Omaha
InsuranceSolutions123 Agency

Last edited by a moderator:
Back