Med Supp with Final Expense

In Georgia, we have Bankers Fidelity Life, a great combo application. United of Omaha has one I believe also. If not, they have a simplified attachment of life upon delivery of the supp.

Who are the best companies that offer med supps and final expense life on the same app?

Although it does make it somewhat more convenient to do it on the same app, I think you will find that you may be able to offer a more competitive FE policy by doing it on a separate application with a different company.

If one is good at cross selling FE it really doesn't make a whole lot of difference.

if you are looking for life, i have an exclusive on a gauranteed issue life product that compliments med supps.

if you are looking for life, i have an exclusive on a gauranteed issue life product that compliments med supps.

I have seen a lot of different FE policies and from what I have seen they all "complement" a Med Supp policy.

I would like someone who makes a statement like that to explain to me and give me an example of a FE policy that does not complement a Med Supp policy and one that does complement a Med Supp policy.

How did you become the only agent in the country that has an exclusive right to offer contracts for that company? Is this a zero premium product?

Also interested in "guaranteed issue" Life. Presidential? No health questions?
RichieG
(sooner or later I'll have enough posts to PM LOL)

Back