MoO Telephone Interview?

If they see something in the MIB or Rx, they will require one. Also, if you have anyone other than the Insured as Owner, that will almost always trigger a PHI.

They have one of the best E-Apps. PHI is only when Rx check comes back with questions. They are very easy to do business with. Check Rx's before writing it

They also do phi when owner is other than insured.

Also their e app is a nightmare

Better off using your own esignature process thru docusign

I've written several Gul express policies with moo and find there service from keeping you informed about underwriting to speed of getting you a policy and supplies outstanding.There only weak area I've seen is the speed of answering the phone but they do have the leave your name callback.

I've written several Gul express policies with moo and find there service from keeping you informed about underwriting to speed of getting you a policy and supplies outstanding.There only weak area I've seen is the speed of answering the phone but they do have the leave your name callback.

How does their pricing compare with sagicor?

sagicor preferred is 1/2 the price or less but moo has 4 tables built in so underwriting that I've seen has been very aggressive plus name brand is huge. Be very wary of sagicor in the fe market as there chargeback rules are brutal at first 6 months 100% and second 6 months 50%. American General/Has a nice gul and aggressive underwriting. I just placed an $800 a month on $200k age 65 smoker,basal skin cancer 2 yrs ago and high blood pressure on the exam at preferred tobacco. For people in good health the best gul I've seen is North American. Example age 60 female sagicor preferred N/T $200k is $267.50/month. I placed with north American at $190/month which takes it guaranteed to age 90 so based even on 1/2 the current easily age 100 or more.Think about fe for $10k 60 yr old female don't have quotes but I bet its $55 month. 20 times the coverage for 3 1/2 times the price for somebody healthy

Back