Most Complete Carrier

Not sure if competitive rates are key. Certainly there is nothing wrong with competitive rates. I thought of Lincoln Heritage and Troy Miles in PA. They are doing over a million a month in one state.

When picking a primary carrier, you need predictability. A carrier that has great agent customer service. One that pays commissions daily and even has advance on issue. One who's goal is to get your business issued and get you paid!

Lead program/Lead Financing
0-85 issue ages. No reduction in commission for ages 81-85
Renewals
Vesting from day one.
No PHI
Draft 1st Payment up to 40 days from app date
Draft Options for every 2nd, 3rd and 4th Wednesday of the month
Simple Application
Liberal Underwriting
Incentive Trips
No PHI and so much more. This would be United Heritage! Great Company Great People! They are my primary. If anyone needs a contract call me 210-771-3754.

I understand the idea of having something for everyone...but we don't sell everyone. So as long as your primary carrier takes at least 95% of your business your good.

The only problem with LH is that their rates are typically over 50 percent higher than your more common FE companies.

The only problem with LH is that their rates are typically over 50 percent higher than your more common FE companies.

I think you are confusing United Heritage with Lincoln Heritage, not the same.
I was surprised Reardon has not chimed in as this was one of his main companies at one time.

It's hard to replace them. I've shown people premiums $10-20 less per month and they still say they want to stick with it. Some people just don't want to change their insurance.

How are you phrasing it? That should be a win for you 8/10 times.

It's hard to replace them. I've shown people premiums $10-20 less per month and they still say they want to stick with it. Some people just don't want to change their insurance.

Then don't show them a savings of $20. Show them how they can leave their family X amount of MORE coverage for the same price. $3,000 to the client looks way better than $10 less.

Back