My Final System Change For 2017 . . .

Just let me know. Pretty sure I will be around...And we have some pretty nice poker tournaments ourself :)

Plan to cash the MS tourney and fund a run at the WSOP Main Event. Try to be the oldest Winner :1biggrin:

Nope . . . $2k, $4k, $6k a week AP will be life changing for my Family . . . Going to be a daily grind - worth it in the long run.

Heck - I even watched SNL tonight for the first time in 25 years.

I'll be in MS for the OLA Academy and a Poker Tourney last two weekends in May - I'd love to meet you and spend some time getting to know you . . .

You and Ben need to get a room. Could Ben's Boom Boom Room be in your future Tom?:laugh:

Oh so you're not creating your own leads, you're buying them too.

No - I'm creating them by hiring peeps to utilize the D2D lead generation techniques that I'll teach them . . .

What do you mean not so, unless that was all fe app you confirmed my point. I know a guy that calls business owners every day and writes a lot of FIAs.

The small business deal isn't "fe" - it's SIWL with Term Riders, Child Riders, ADD Riders, ADB Riders and up to 4 "other" Insured Riders . . .

The Owner wants a nice size policy on himself and pay $50 per Employee for whatever they qualify for at that rate.

We'll use CFG's New Century for the ones that pass UW -or- one of my 4 S's or GI's for those that don't . . .

----------

You and Ben need to get a room. Could Ben's Boom Boom Room be in your future Tom?:laugh:

I will most def visit the Boom Boom Room so long as my wife knows in advance and no video clips put me in vicarious situations that I will have to explain later!

:D:D:D

Isn't P&C a better business model for renewal income? Doesn't the FE market pay much less?

What makes fe so attractive is you don't have to waste most of the week prospecting to find leads that have 15-30%~ chance of buying...

I was talking about your estimate of 15-30% not buying . . . I had one lead for this concept and that lead closed - that is 100% . . .

Actually - this arrangement is what caused me to leave the OLA Career Path program and switch to Broker contracts with them and others. Healthy people don't need to buy Insurance from a "FE" chassis . . .

----------

Isn't P&C a better business model for renewal income? Doesn't the FE market pay much less?

No idea . . . P&C isn't part of my System . . .

I get healthy 115% to 125% 1st Year Commissions with 8% to 13% Renewals years 2 thru 10 and 3% to 5% Renewals years 11> in some cases . . .

In my Small Business Plans - the Employee owns their policies and the Owner is the Payor while employed . . .

No - I'm creating them by hiring peeps to utilize the D2D lead generation techniques that I'll teach them . .

From a tactical standpoint how is that different from hiring CIS to provide leads, we're exchanging money for time & effort. My point was based on the premise that you were going to put in the time and effort to create each lead yourself. Since that's not the case my point is moot.

I was talking about your estimate of 15-30% not buying . . . I had one lead for this concept and that lead closed - that is 100% . . .

The reference was 15-30%~ of DM leads do buy when worked right. It seems we're not communicating well tonight. :D

On #2 - I am going to hire me 2 part-timers to work my D2D Lead generation program . . . Goal is to create 40 Leads A Week and close 10 of them at average AP of $600 . . .

Will pay them $10 per Lead + up to $10 Bonus based on the quality of the Lead. No surveys either - just the Blank DM Card method. Cross Sell the Security Systems, Satellite, etc is the old me . . .
[

How do u plan to hire 2 people? have you hired before? Sounds distracting? old you?

From a tactical standpoint how is that different from hiring CIS to provide leads, we're exchanging money for time & effort. My point was based on the premise that you were going to put in the time and effort to create each lead yourself. Since that's not the case my point is moot.

Heck no - my fat ass with a bad back isn't walking D2D on targeted data . . . I can pull a targeted list, have someone walk that list, and have quality leads in 3 days vs having to wait weeks . . . Plus - only pay a max of $20 to what should amount to a $28 - $32 DM lead . . .

Jury still out there. Only one sample pool of 6 leads that were created in a few hours - BUT - when worked - closed 2 of 6 for almost $1k AP . . .

The reference was 15-30%~ of DM leads do buy when worked right. It seems we're not communicating well tonight. :D

It is late! Plus on SNL - Lady GaGa has my mind wondering - lol . . .

What part of Florida? Born & Raised in JAX. Lived in Tampa for a few . . .

----------

You actually have a better chance at 2K per week of FE production than to cash in a poker tournament and make it to the WSOP Main Event.

I'm pretty good live actually . . . I have 50% of my seat presold for WSOP Main if I can create the other $5500 . . . Which I plan to make in MS after Academy and at BestBet in JAX . . . Wish me luck - Positive Thinking Only!

How do u plan to hire 2 people? have you hired before? Sounds distracting? old you?

40 leads a week would equal $800 gross in costs. Goal is to have 4 people producing 10 a week each in nearby areas . . . 4 people would be $200 a week in part time earnings for them. Not bad for maybe 10 to 15 hours of work . . .

Me and a bud created 6 in less than 3 hours in one day . . .

I'll take the leads and work them any other. Set appointments and DK the ones that I can't get on the phone.

No distractions. Trying to train Temp Agents was going to be distracting . . .

Why not just buy leads for FE, seems like alot of reinventing the wheel for a FE focus market in some sense.

Business, might as well throw in executive bonuses.

Back