Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Final Expense Forum

Reply to Need Some help with Royal Neighbors     
Old 08-03-2017, 06:42 PM   #31
Guru

State: nfl72 is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
nfl72 is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Need Some help with Royal Neighbors Re: Need Some help with Royal Neighbors
What kind of bird don't sing?

A JAIL BIRD!
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Need Some help with Royal Neighbors
Old 08-03-2017, 07:14 PM   #32
Guru
rousemark on Need Some help with Royal Neighbors

State: rousemark is an Insurance Agent from Tennessee
rousemark is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
Originally Posted by nfl72 View Post
What kind of bird don't sing?

A JAIL BIRD!
Some Jail Birds sing.. They usually end up being carved..
Old 08-03-2017, 07:24 PM   #33
Guru
Mattschmidt on Need Some help with Royal Neighbors

State: Mattschmidt is an Insurance Agent from Pennsylvania
Mattschmidt is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Originally Posted by NSRH View Post
RNA wants out of the Telesales business. And have already cut some call centers, if not all of them. The eapp and voicesig was designed for F2F sales.
you sure about them wanting out of the telesales business??? Everyone we talk to inside the organization seem to contradict that. Granted, we don't do their E-APP or Voice sig, as we prefer to "email" out for signatures, and then complete phone interview at later date.

This is interesting to read, as this is first I'm hearing about all this

www.diabeteslifesolutions.com
Old 08-03-2017, 09:19 PM   #34

State: randallcunn12 is an Insurance Agent from
Need Some help with Royal Neighbors Re: Need Some help with Royal Neighbors randallcunn12 is the thread starter for: Need Some help with Royal Neighbors

Yes I spoke with a rep and she told me that they are weeding out agents who only do business with voice apps and they are not with the client. I think the key is not the voice app but the fact that they are not sitting with the client , like in a different state etc....

Also can anyone help me out with this Royal Neighbors legal dept ??? Has anyone ever heard of a Royal contract being suspend and referred to legal ? Any help as to what this dept is would be helpful . Is this just something they do before they terminate your contract for some reason?

And if anyone can help , I will be open to getting appointed with any carriers I don't have with you. Here is what I have now for FE: Royal- Foresters- United Home- Americo- Cigna- AIG-Gerber-Oxford-Sagicor and Symetra for UL.

I buy my own leads so I don't need any, just need help with this Royal issue. Just someone that can help me or get me in contact with someone at Royal that can give some info as to what is going on.

Last edited by randallcunn12; 08-03-2017 at 09:48 PM. Reason: forgot to add something
Old 08-04-2017, 08:15 AM   #35
Guru
bboman23 on Need Some help with Royal Neighbors

State: bboman23 is an Insurance Agent from Mississippi
bboman23 is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
Originally Posted by randallcunn12 View Post
Yes I spoke with a rep and she told me that they are weeding out agents who only do business with voice apps and they are not with the client. I think the key is not the voice app but the fact that they are not sitting with the client , like in a different state etc....

Also can anyone help me out with this Royal Neighbors legal dept ??? Has anyone ever heard of a Royal contract being suspend and referred to legal ? Any help as to what this dept is would be helpful . Is this just something they do before they terminate your contract for some reason?

And if anyone can help , I will be open to getting appointed with any carriers I don't have with you. Here is what I have now for FE: Royal- Foresters- United Home- Americo- Cigna- AIG-Gerber-Oxford-Sagicor and Symetra for UL.

I buy my own leads so I don't need any, just need help with this Royal issue. Just someone that can help me or get me in contact with someone at Royal that can give some info as to what is going on.
Yea I've had an agent referred to the legal department and terminated because they didn't think he was face to face with the client.

They ended call center business, so they must want F2F only....

Old 08-04-2017, 10:24 AM   #36
Guru
Todd King on Need Some help with Royal Neighbors

State: Todd King is an Insurance Agent from Virginia
Todd King is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
Originally Posted by Mattschmidt View Post
you sure about them wanting out of the telesales business??? Everyone we talk to inside the organization seem to contradict that. Granted, we don't do their E-APP or Voice sig, as we prefer to "email" out for signatures, and then complete phone interview at later date.

This is interesting to read, as this is first I'm hearing about all this
They want agents sitting with the client when they do the phone app. At first, you could be elsewhere and they didn't care, but I guess they got to looking at the persistency of that business and didn't like it. Now they only want you doing it when you're physically with the client.

Todd R. King
800-590-7207
540-400-6275
888-748-3978 Fax
TRKingIM.com

Do the right thing because it's simply the right thing to do.

Finalexpense101.com
Old 08-04-2017, 10:46 AM   #37
Super Genius

State: suranceman is an Insurance Agent from
Originally Posted by Todd King View Post
They want agents sitting with the client when they do the phone app. At first, you could be elsewhere and they didn't care, but I guess they got to looking at the persistency of that business and didn't like it. Now they only want you doing it when you're physically with the client.
They have some of the most liberal underwriting. That combined with the fact that most telesales people have bad QOB, it's not surprising that they are weeding out the telesales people. I wonder if they have some telesales people that do have good business metrics and are they keeping them? It would be interesting to know.
Old 08-04-2017, 10:48 AM   #38
Guru

State: NSRH is an Insurance Agent from Missouri
I stand by my comments. RNA is getting out of telesales, and Im not exactly sure if they thought their new eapp and vsig process was going to be used for telesales. They intended it for F2F.

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
-Mark Twain
Old 08-04-2017, 12:57 PM   #39
Guru
Mattschmidt on Need Some help with Royal Neighbors

State: Mattschmidt is an Insurance Agent from Pennsylvania
Mattschmidt is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Originally Posted by NSRH View Post
I stand by my comments. RNA is getting out of telesales, and Im not exactly sure if they thought their new eapp and vsig process was going to be used for telesales. They intended it for F2F.
Well I spoke with RNA today, and they most certainly allow you to email/mail out the forms, submit application, and do phone interview next day.

They didn't say anything about NOT being able to do a "telesale" with a voice Signature. I've only done one of those with RNA and will never do another.

I'm sure this is a case of speaking with same people / departments and getting multiple answers depending on the time of the day though
Old 08-04-2017, 01:12 PM   #40
Guru

State: NSRH is an Insurance Agent from Missouri
Originally Posted by Mattschmidt View Post
Well I spoke with RNA today, and they most certainly allow you to email/mail out the forms, submit application, and do phone interview next day.

They didn't say anything about NOT being able to do a "telesale" with a voice Signature. I've only done one of those with RNA and will never do another.

I'm sure this is a case of speaking with same people / departments and getting multiple answers depending on the time of the day though
Insurance carriers have allowed "telesales" with wet signatures for a very long time. Im talking about paperless, voice signature, telesales.

There are alot of competitive carriers that will allow for a wet signature "telesales" process. Im only speaking of (what I would consider) a true telesales process. RNA wants out of that for a lot of reasons.

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
-Mark Twain
Reply to Need Some help with Royal Neighbors 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Final Expense Forum