One Life America Final Expense

Just reinforces them as the best IMO going. Scott, Brad, Travis you better work hard

I have never spoken with Travis but I have the other two and am looking forward to seeing how they grow. They all have been supportive to so many and me as well.

If you can dream it, then you can achieve it. You will get all you want in life if you help enough other people get what they want.
Zig Ziglar

And they are well on their way!

Just reinforces them as the best IMO going. Scott, Brad, Travis you better work hard

I don't think we are ready to go the "free leads" 50% contracts " route just yet.

I'm not wanting to run a daycare.

I don't think we are ready to go the "free leads" 50% contracts " route just yet.

I'm not wanting to run a daycare.

So are you thinking 25 percent as earned, 75 dollars a lead shared 6 ways and no protected territory?

Re: One Life America, Final Expense

Thank you all for your feedback. They obviously never spoke of the quality of their leads (now I understand why). I am newly licensed in Orlando, FL and just trying to make a good, solid decision on who to work with. I have the start up money for leads, E&O, etc.

Any suggestions and / or advice is appreciated.

Thank you!

I send my guys over to a group in Georgia that offer FE to their clients. I can give you my contacts name and number if you want to look into them. I can also get you a video off of you tube that they did that shows their services and offering. It's about 30 minutes, but at least you can see what they are about before you get on the phone with them.

I send my guys over to a group in Georgia that offer FE to their clients. I can give you my contacts name and number if you want to look into them. I can also get you a video off of you tube that they did that shows their services and offering. It's about 30 minutes, but at least you can see what they are about before you get on the phone with them.

Why not just tell us who they are and allow us to decide. You have posted this a few times now, but are holding onto it like a teenage girl, does her virginity.

Spam by any other name still tastes like spam.

The group is NASBnation

Here is there website

http://www.nasbnation.com/page.asp?pg=opportunity
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The guy that I deal with over there is Brett Marcus. Good guy.
If you are interested here is his number 443-324-5078.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Sorry, did not just want to blast their information and seem like a spammer. But, I guess it came across that way. Just wanted to share a good little group to those they might could help.

Apologize for teasing and not giving it up.

They have treated the agents I sent over there well. Plus, I have worked with Chad for over 7 years on annuities and life insurance, no complaints....

Last edited:
I have looked at these guys in the past. They are not Great American Senior Benefits or American Senior Benefits as some think. Decent lead program, but low contracts in my opinion. They offered right around $20 leads, but only 80 or 85% to start, even for experienced reps.

Back