POLL Agents with MULTIPLE Screen Names

Is an agent with Multiple Screen Names

• Total voters

Agentguy5

Guru
1000 Post Club
Vero Beach
OK, so we know that a couple of agents have used Multiple Screen Names to log on to the Insurance Forum. It's no secret, right?

I thought I would start a poll

Is an agent with multiple screen names most likely to be

A. corrupt

B. honest

C. somewhere in between A and B

Let's Poll, y'all!

I've gone by Al Miller in the past and I'm too lazy to be a liar. Too much work keeping track of them. If people can't handle the truth, at least the truth according to me, well you know the rest.

Since we are all pretty much A1 type personalities I voted somwhere in between, LOL, no one as pure as the wind driven snow. I would also add having more than one screen name probably equates to lower IQ as well.

Wayyyyy back in 2008 when I joined this goofy forum I had a screen name with my actual name in it and after reading some of my posts I decided that it was probably a good idea to be a little more anonymous.

I been here long enough now that Newby is not totally accurate.

Maybe I'll go with BeenatitforYearsbutJustDoesn'tGetIt.

I been here long enough now that Newby is not totally accurate.

Maybe I'll go with BeenatitforYearsbutJustDoesn'tGetIt.

Why not? Self identifying is all the rage these days. I'm gonna self identify as a true blue Kentucky hardass like JD. I would finally be good on the phone, sell a ton, and conduct my presentations while simultaneously dipping and sipping bourbon out of a water bottle.:idea:

Back