Securus Final Expense

Why do you telelmarketer lead meatballs never record the whole conversation?

They dont want you to learn and use their script and they dont want you to hear how the client really dont want you to call them but they bug the hell out of them until they say yes.

Laws on recording phone conversations vary state to state. My state (Oklahoma) is a one party state meaning as long as one party in the phone conversation knows it's being recorded, it's legal.

I wonder what TRK3031962 ,two posts above, has to say about this.

This may have been Mark's experience and at least to some degree there have been and still are those out there that beat the client into submission.

This is not the experience I'm having with the telemarketing company I'm using for my agents though.

This may have been Mark's experience and at least to some degree there have been and still are those out there that beat the client into submission.

This is not the experience I'm having with the telemarketing company I'm using for my agents though.

Who do you use?

Are you in need of a contract brother?

No. I was asking who you use for tele-marketing leads. Is that confidential info?

Since you mentioned it, what is the highest contract you could offer a group doing $12k-$18k per week and growing?

PM if desired.

Back