Selling Final Expense Via Telephone

These guys are in a funny way trying to tell you that Frank passed away I believe a year ago and he is still missed.

Frank I am really interested in taking advantage of this years open enrollment for medicare. I have not a lick of experience. What is a good IMO to go with that has support for fresh agents to sell medicare. I have a few years experience with FE.

Even if Frank were still here he could not help you with selling medicare advantage. he did not fool with MA plans.

Mann, I'm having a hard time finding an IMO with good support for agents that do medicare products. For the last few years I have been only doing FE. Want to broaden my horizon so to say by adding medicare products to the portfolio, I just don't have a lick of experience and know nothing about it. Maybe you can help me out.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Even if Frank were still here he could not help you with selling medicare advantage. he did not fool with MA plans.

JD help out your boy! Who is the go to man when it comes to medicare advantage and med supp. I spoke with EFES btw. Joe lives right down the street from me! We'll see what happens, they are telling me 90% with leads starting at 25 I believe but can be reduced based on production.

Last edited:
Mann, I'm having a hard time finding an IMO with good support for agents that do medicare products. For the last few years I have been only doing FE. Want to broaden my horizon so to say by adding medicare products to the portfolio, I just don't have a lick of experience and know nothing about it. Maybe you can help me out.

JD help out your boy! Who is the go to man when it comes to medicare advantage and med supp. I spoke with EFES btw. Joe lives right down the street from me! We'll see what happens, they are telling me 90% with leads starting at 25 I believe but can be reduced based on production.

Search for Todd king on here. He can help out with your med supp business

I don't have a clue on MA business. I wrote my last MA plan almost 5 years ago and never regretted getting out of that market.

I had some of my med sup contracts under Frank. I don't know who they are are under now. But I don't write those that were under him anymore anyway.

I have a couple of med sup contracts under JLS marketing but I don't write those now either.

I have a couple under EFES. AmCon is the one I write the most But that's still very few. I am not a medicare agent. I am an FE agent.

As for the deal with EFES. I would not take that deal if you already write $175,000 ap per year. You can do much better than that offer.

Back